Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

5 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

When you leave exhale for two hours and you find out that all hell broke loose.

Fight For Your Right Fighting GIF by Beastie Boys

You guys need to get laid asap.:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Anita D**k :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was it also reported that she supports The Zone?

Your constant negativity is so boring  She literally said the new cover was her idea back then. I've never saw a positive comment EVER from you on this forum - you're a dark cloud looming eve

Get a life

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Maybe she should rethink before downvote and attack members who disagree with her point of view.Karma Karmas A ***** GIF by MOODMAN

Lmao the audacity. It’s always the same circlejerk that downvotes any post even discussing anything related not “BoYcOtTtTtT tHe BrAnDdDdD” y’all feel so empowered having your little club of sad and pathetic individuals who literally have nothing better to do than to constantly be negative. Then y’all get spicy when people defend themselves and are so quick to cry about AbUSeEeEeE oF pOoOoWwEeErRrSsS eViL mOdSsS. Seems like the only mods y’all get along with are the ones that stay neutral because they’re afraid of getting the backlash. Must feel really empowering huh? To supposedly fight for Britney’s freedom but be constantly nasty to people with differing views from yours. The irony is laughable. Like Britney gives a **** about people supporting her work. Not y’all hiding behind a statement her lawyer said that she’s refusing to work to back up why supporting YEARS OLD work is wrong. Like if Britney herself would pat y’all on the back and thank you for being the keyboard warriors you are. I think the real problem is not having the coins to purchase them and that’s where the real frustration lies. All you have to do is ask :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: @PrettyGorl since you’ll eventually find a way to insert yourself where you don’t belong :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: stay salty cause @Slayer does a kickass job on here and stay pressed because he doesn’t let y’all walk all over him :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 4

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

you're still giving them money if you listen to it on YouTube :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

and I'm not trying to put guilt on you or something, I'm sure as hell I'm gonna be listening too, perfectly conscious of what I'm doing, because I guess I'm a bad person.

All I'm saying is people complain about other people "grasping for justifications" to make these purchases right, when they'll be most likely listening to the new songs one way or another, and they will be grasping for justifications too, to make listening to them illegally right, which it isn't either.

I think the only people that have some moral authority to throw stones at others, or point fingers, are those who aren't buying nor listening to it in any way. And still, they shouldn't really care about what others do or don't do. 

I guess we shouldn't care what Jamie does to Britney  then.  :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:Live and let live eh? Also i'm not going to be listening. I have a CD player and old CDs. I'm fine waiting for her to be free and not a work horse to her father OR her exploitive label.  Do whatever you want but people just don't care when it's something that benefits their own wants just like you guys who are willing to shill out for a vinyl that came out at an inappropriate time.  I'm not sure this argument where if you're telling others they should boycott they are being hypocritical automatically.  I'm not interested in listening.  I'm sure there's plenty of others that can wait.  Pay for it when she's free... I mean it's music is it going to disappear?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lmao the audacity. It’s always the same circlejerk that downvotes any post even discussing anything related not “BoYcOtTtTtT tHe BrAnDdDdD” y’all feel so empowered having your little club of sad and pathetic individuals who literally have nothing better to do than to constantly be negative. Then y’all get spicy when people defend themselves and are so quick to cry about AbUSeEeEeE oF pOoOoWwEeErRrSsS eViL mOdSsS. Seems like the only mods y’all get along with are the ones that stay neutral because they’re afraid of getting the backlash. Must feel really empowering huh? To supposedly fight for Britney’s freedom but be constantly nasty to people with differing views from yours. The irony is laughable. Like Britney gives a **** about people supporting her work. Not y’all hiding behind a statement her lawyer said that she’s refusing to work to back up why supporting YEARS OLD work is wrong. Like if Britney herself would pat y’all on the back and thank you for being the keyboard warriors you are. I think the real problem is not having the coins to purchase them and that’s where the real frustration lies. All you have to do is ask :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: @PrettyGorl since you’ll eventually find a way to insert yourself where you don’t belong :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: stay salty cause @Slayer does a kickass job on here and stay pressed because he doesn’t let y’all walk all over him :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

To be honest I didn't even read the whole thing, but your meltdown is sad especially when you are defending a person who think she's above members and uses her "Power" to attack people who disagree with her.

Take some air... Judge Judy Reaction GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

To be honest I didn't even read the whole thing, but your meltdown is sad especially when you are defending a person who think she's above members and uses her "Power" to attack people who disagree with her.

Oh you’re so witty I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to one up you :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: not you talking about meltdowns when yours is all over this thread :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: and yet more bold claims of attacking when Team Boycott AKA Team Clownery are the first to downvote and quote anyone who has bought the vinyls :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: y’all have the same type of attitude Jamie and Lou have. Y’all are cut from the same cloth and Britney would be more disgusted by Team Boycott than those minding their business and supporting her music :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Oh you’re so witty I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to one up you :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: not you talking about meltdowns when yours is all over this thread :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: and yet more bold claims of attacking when Team Boycott AKA Team Clownery are the first to downvote and quote anyone who has bought the vinyls :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: y’all have the same type of attitude Jamie and Lou have. Y’all are cut from the same cloth and Britney would be more disgusted by Team Boycott than those minding their business and supporting her music :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

sit down nice try GIF

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I didn't read the whole thing, so if I am wrong about something substantively someone please let me know, but I don't think anything about @CrazyButItFeelsAllright's post suggests anything close to a meltdown. If anything, it makes more sense than a lot of posts I've seen on here lately, and this coming from someone who thinks the majority of people who post here are intelligent people who are just figuring out the best way to support Britney.

The whole "Boycott the Brand" mentality has gotten completely out of control. I've never been downvoted before, and rarely do it unless it's a post by a troll, because I usually try to consider everybody's perspective before posting my own, but it just seems like there's been a massive divide between fans that is leading to unnecessary hostility. 

I think people are taking Britney's position about not working too literally, especially when, and let me repeat this, IT WILL NOT AFFECT THE CONSERVATORSHIP IN ANY WAY. Britney refusing to work is her giving the middle finger to her dad because she wants him gone and wants to be free to release the kind of music/videos/etc. that BRITNEY wants to, without her dad putting up rocupcakess. Does it hurt Jamie financially somewhat? Maybe. However, now that she has the Bessemer Trust contributing, they need to be paid as well. It's not like her father is the only one making money off of her.

When I say boycotting her music won't make any difference with the conservatorship, I mean that a judge is not going to take it into consideration when deciding whether to remove her father. She has already made her wishes known that he step down, and has made significant progress in getting rid of Lou, appointing a co-conservator that she trusts, and having her attorney fight for what she now knows is achievable. So if you want to boycott her music because you think it's what Britney wants, go ahead. More power to you. However, the vitriol that is being spewed towards people who still think it is ok to stream her music is unwarranted, especially since Britney (who probably has more of a voice now than in the last 12 years through her attorney) has never come out and explicitly told her fans to stop enjoying her prior work, much of which I'm sure she is rightfully proud of.

Mtv Awards 2019 Whatever GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Edited because "rocupcakess" got autocorrected to "robocakess" or something :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Edited 2 - ROcupcakesS ROcupcakesS ROcupcakesS ROAD-BLOCKS why does this keep getting auto corrected to gibberish?!

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Easy There said:

I remember ppl dragging me and few others,when we asked ppl to stop supporting her brand back in 2019 (when James locked her up,and she said that to judge).

Even back then ppl called us FreeBritney supporters extremist and insane ppl. Conspiracy theorists and ****.

And now we are back at it. Ppl literally calling FreeBritney folks crazy,and dismissing the fact,Britney herself literally said I will not work whilst James is in charge. I am scared of him.

It does not matter how much money they make or do not make. That's beyond the point.

It's useless to talk to people who think they're such bad *****es and sticking it to us lol because they don't give a flying **** about Britney the human.  One person in particular said they're more willing to buy it just to make people upset. 

Stupid,  we're not upset because you're buying it,  we're upset because Britney is being ****ed by everyone around her because of her money and you want to feed into it. You're not sticking it to anyone but Britney. 

Let me put it this way,  my life hasn't been put on an indefinite halt for 12 years where i'm not allowed to make choices for myself,  where i'm not allowed to have children if I wish,  where i'm not allowed to see friends or go get a starbucks... my life isn't being ruined because some jackass on exhale needs to get a vinyl he'll never listen to but hang on his wall... my life isn't being affected. Britney's sure is. So if you think not buying it makes you a fake fan and that you're just absolutely ruining my day because you bought 10 copies of the recycled songs... the joke is really on you.  It's not doing anything to me.

And I sure feel sorry that so many people don't view Britney as a human being.  That life must really ******* suck.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, britneyluv said:

I didn't read the whole thing, so if I am wrong about something substantively someone please let me know, but I don't think anything about @CrazyButItFeelsAllright's post suggests anything close to a meltdown. If anything, it makes more sense than a lot of posts I've seen on here lately, and this coming from someone who thinks the majority of people who post here are intelligent people who are just figuring out the best way to support Britney.

The whole "Boycott the Brand" mentality has gotten completely out of control. I've never been downvoted before, and rarely do it unless it's a post by a troll, because I usually try to consider everybody's perspective before posting my own, but it just seems like there's been a massive divide between fans that is leading to unnecessary hostility. 

I think people are taking Britney's position about not working too literally, especially when, and let me repeat this, IT WILL NOT AFFECT THE CONSERVATORSHIP IN ANY WAY. Britney refusing to work is her giving the middle finger to her dad because she wants him gone and wants to be free to release the kind of music/videos/etc. that BRITNEY wants to, without her dad putting up rocupcakess. Does it hurt Jamie financially somewhat? Maybe. However, now that she has the Bessemer Trust contributing, they need to be paid as well. It's not like her father is the only one making money off of her.

When I say boycotting her music won't make any difference with the conservatorship, I mean that a judge is not going to take it into consideration when deciding whether to remove her father. She has already made her wishes known that he step down, and has made significant progress in getting rid of Lou, appointing a co-conservator that she trusts, and having her attorney fight for what she now knows is achievable. So if you want to boycott her music because you think it's what Britney wants, go ahead. More power to you. However, the vitriol that is being spewed towards people who still think it is ok to stream her music is unwarranted, especially since Britney (who probably has more of a voice now than in the last 12 years through her attorney) has never come out and explicitly told her fans to stop enjoying her prior work, much of which I'm sure she is rightfully proud of.

Mtv Awards 2019 Whatever GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Very well stated, but Team Boycott doesn’t have the comprehension skills to understand anything besides spewing the same vile they spew on the daily. Imagine being this pressed every day :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: y’all have the same type of attitude Jamie and Lou have. Y’all are cut from the same cloth and Britney would be more disgusted by Team Boycott than those minding their business and supporting her music :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Lol our attitudes couldnt be more different. How are we like them at all?

Unlike you, we don't makes excuses to exploit this poor woman so you can get your Britney fix :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: and Team Con can get their coin.

• Love 2
Just now, PrettyGorl said:

Lol our attitudes couldnt be more different. How are we like them at all?

Unlike you, we don't makes excuses to exploit this poor woman so you can get your Britney fix :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: and Team Con can get their coin.

Because you’re all as hateful as they are. Spin it however you want, but you’re no better than they are. You think Britney wants y’all as fans? You all act like she would be empowered by the constant negativity towards her own fan base :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Love 2

Just now, Buffybot said:

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Not trying to start a fight, but genuinely curious as to your position on this topic, especially since you seem to be very quick to attack. I've only known @Slayer to be reasonable so just wondering where all this mess is coming from. We're all Britney fans at the end of the day!

I Believe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Love 2