Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was it also reported that she supports The Zone?

Your constant negativity is so boring  She literally said the new cover was her idea back then. I've never saw a positive comment EVER from you on this forum - you're a dark cloud looming eve

Get a life

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Lol at you using your "power" to try to silence someone.

I truly wish nobody here was like you.Happy Mental Health GIF by Mat Voyce

Trust me you'd be gone if I wanted to "silence" you :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I don't care about you enough to silence you - I just care enough to put you in your place :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Anyway

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7onqk026kb8o9knkd5100

• Love 4
  • Like 1

♫

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Trust me you'd be gone if I wanted to "silence" you :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I don't care about you enough to silence you - I just care enough to put you in your place :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Anyway

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7onqk026kb8o9knkd5100

Brady Bunch K GIF that's why you started this mess lol. Of course you don't care... Enough :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 4
  • Haha 5