I don’t think a free Britney will change anything externally

FemmeFataleBrit

Apart from seeing our girl get her freedom back and hopefully living a happier life, I don’t we will get anything different. 

I don’t see some big documentary about her life during the c-ship or loving performing again or releasing new music and being more confident in interviews. 

She doesn’t seem like the person who wants to tell the world about her personal life. Even For The Record was pretty vague in what actually happened in those years.

Basically, I don’t think we should expect anything apart from a better, happier Britney.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she ever goes to perform again, I think it would be like very one of a kind concerts every now and then. I don't think she'll want to go back to three nights a week once she's tasted what it's like to not having to work at all.

However, I think she gets bored very easily, and especially now that her kids are not with her all the time, and even if they were, they're so grown up now, I think she'll eventually start doing photoshoots (like more professional) and recording music. I can see her releasing a music video every couple of years, just for fun and not necessarily to promote an album or something, but she'll somehow will continue pouring her art in some way.

If you think about it, even under the control of her father, these past years since the conservatorship started she hasn't done as many interviews or appearances as she did in the beginning of her career. Like, I'm not trying to defend her team, but tbh, if the intention was to exploit her, they were actually too short in terms of sending her to promote her music or products to tv shows and such. I suppose it was the only thing they had in common, Britney not wanting to be on camera, and her team not wanting her to speak more than what was convenient for them.

As everyone said, i don’t care. I just want her to be happy and live her own life. I think after everything that happened she doesn’t like to be a public figure anymore and I understand her. It must have been traumatic, coming from a humble home in Louisiana and a totally anonymous life to become a massive superstar almost instantly, and then watch the press and the public turning on you the way they did, only to become a prisoner of your own money under a conservationship that your own family put in place... God, it’s too much.  

Oke first off all in For The Record she was quite honest but let's not forget that team C-ship was on her neck back then. second of all I think she actually wants to tell people what's going on. Why else would she unseal all the court documents for the public? I think after 12 years of imprisonment she really wants to tell her side of the story. I do however agree with you that she might not change in terms of performances. As long as she is medicated the way she is, she will not be the same. If she decides to quit that, I do see her making a comeback.

To be honest it all depends on her. If she takes her time, goes over and over every routine, get's proper training, I do see her get back to the same Britney. The energy is clearly there, the coordination needs to be handled properly. 

7 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Oke first off all in For The Record she was quite honest but let's not forget that team C-ship was on her neck back then. second of all I think she actually wants to tell people what's going on. Why else would she unseal all the court documents for the public? I think after 12 years of imprisonment she really wants to tell her side of the story. I do however agree with you that she might not change in terms of performances. As long as she is medicated the way she is, she will not be the same. If she decides to quit that, I do see her making a comeback.

To be honest it all depends on her. If she takes her time, goes over and over every routine, get's proper training, I do see her get back to the same Britney. The energy is clearly there, the coordination needs to be handled properly. 

They spun that documentary the wrong way. She exposed herself into a vulnerable state, and instead of giving her the benefit of the doubt and making it seem like she had come back on top, it made her seem sad and in need of help. That hour and a half gave the c-ship team the leverage that they needed.

Archived