Wanna know what your favorite Britney album really is? Do the math, *****

Nando.

2 hours ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Oops sweetie....A FILLER FREE album btw :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Oops? Filler free? *cackles in Dear Diary*

56 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

I can't sit here and let this happen :slamga_stupid_love_lady_gaga_chromatica_pink_fall_hit:

Dear Diary was the first song on a standard edition album that was written by Britney Spears, a.k.a the birth of songwriting on standard edition albums and you will deal. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Dear Diary was the first song on a standard edition album that was written by Britney Spears, a.k.a the birth of songwriting on standard edition albums and you will deal. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Glad you are able to recognize EXCELLENCE unlike Ms. BrittonFadSpears :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Also serve at you understanding why Britney’s best album is Oops, I’m so proud :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

Just answer the question: is What U See Is What U Get or Can't Make You Love Me on the tracklist? If answer is yes, it's her best album. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

U forgot dont go knockin on my door, stronger, where are u now and satisfaction cover (Jagger approved) too :eyes_britney_laugh:

6 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Not the I'm So Curious erasure here. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Oh thats right

I keep forgetting about this song bc it was a b side on Sometimes, a song that I never liked :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The first of something is not always the best, but it almost always paves the way for better things. Before The Goodbye, Anticipating, Cinderella, Let Me Be, Lonely, That's Where You Take Me, Intimidated. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Not u shading Britneys first writing credit like that :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

You FLOP. I'm So Curious is Britney's songwriting debut, and it's miles better. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• 1 year later...