Wanna know what your favorite Britney album really is? Do the math, *****

Nando.

sX38H.jpg

We keep telling everyone what our favorite album of hers is but have we really stopped to do the math?

Maybe you have a couple of favorite songs on said album that makes you think that's your favorite, but overall, is it really?

So do the math, *****. Let's find out your ranking of favorite songs, and albums.

Get an album and start grading each song from 0 to 10, adding a 0.5 whenever you feel the need to. After doing that, you add everything up and divide it by the number of songs said tracklist has. You'll end up with your album final score.

Start slow. Maybe pick up the one you think its your favorite and start comparing with other albums from there on.

If you want to add the bonus tracks, I indicate you do every album with its bonus track version or state whats the bonus version final score and the regular score separate.

Will be back here to post my takes and see if Blackout really is my favorite album.

Xoxo

• Love 1
  • Like 1

...Baby One More Time

01 ...Baby One More Time - 9

02 (You Drive Me) Crazy - 8.5

03 Sometimes - 7

04 Soda Pop - 5.5

05 Born to Make You Happy - 7.5

06 From the Bottom of My Broken Heart - 6

07 I Will Be There - 6.5

08 I Will Still Love You - 7

09 Deep In My Heart - 7.5

10 Thinkin' About You - 4

11 E-mail My Heart - 6

12 The Beat Goes On - 1

Total: 75.5

Album final score: 6.29

• Love 1

Em957UFWMAcxMRd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Joking lol :neydedance_purple:

Blackout

1. Gimme More: 10

2. Piece Of Me: 9

3. Radar: 10

4. Break The Ice: 8

5. Heaven On Earth: 6

6. GNIGAP: 3

7. Freak Show: 6

8. Toy Soldier: 5

9. Hot As Ice: 5

10. Ooh Ooh Baby: 8.5 (If U Seek Amy + Womanizer + Radar Beta Version :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:)

11. Perfect Lover: 6

12. Why Should I Be Sad: 10 (THE best song of Britney :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:)

13. Everybody: 8

14. Get Back: 10 (Should have a music videeooooooooo :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:)

Total: 74%

Just edited the post with the complete list, @Blackout2006 what do you think of my ranking of songs? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting but lets start from where it all started....BOMT:

01 ...Baby One More Time - 10

02 (You Drive Me) Crazy - 10

03 Sometimes - 10

04 Soda Pop - 5.5

05 Born to Make You Happy - 9

06 From the Bottom of My Broken Heart - 8

07 I Will Be There - 10

08 I Will Still Love You - 7

09 Deep In My Heart - 7.5

10 Thinkin' About You - 5

11 E-mail My Heart - 7.5

12 The Beat Goes On - 3

Total: 77%

Album final score: 7.7/10

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Oops!...I Did It Again:

1. OIDIA- 10
  2. Stronger- 10
  3. Dont go knocking on my door- 10
  4. (I Cant Get No) Satisfaction- 7.75
  5. Dont let me be the last to know- 8
  6. What you see (is what you get)- 10
  7. Lucky- 10
  8. One Kiss From You- 8
  9. Where are you now- 10
  10. Cant make you love me- 9.5
  11. When your eyes say it- 7.5
  12. Dear Diary- 10

Total: 92%

Album final score: 9.2/10

Spoiler

@Hooked-On-Knee being proud of me rn: :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

LOL I'm not gonna do all that math. However, I am 100% sure Britney is my favorite album. It's been my favorite since I became a Britney fan, and it's never changed. Not only that, but there's not a single song on that album that I dislike or skip. I can't say that about any other Britney album.

Oops sweetie....A FILLER FREE album btw :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Nando. said:

sX38H.jpg

We keep telling everyone what our favorite album of hers is but have we really stopped to do the math?

Maybe you have a couple of favorite songs on said album that makes you think that's your favorite, but overall, is it really?

So do the math, *****. Let's find out your ranking of favorite songs, and albums.

Get an album and start grading each song from 0 to 10, adding a 0.5 whenever you feel the need to. After doing that, you add everything up and divide it by the number of songs said tracklist has. You'll end up with your album final score.

Start slow. Maybe pick up the one you think its your favorite and start comparing with other albums from there on.

If you want to add the bonus tracks, I indicate you do every album with its bonus track version or state whats the bonus version final score and the regular score separate.

Will be back here to post my takes and see if Blackout really is my favorite album.

Xoxo

Wow I did exactly same thing like 7 years ago in high school during math lessons :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: