Unreleased songs "Psycho" and "Chess"

InTheZone2003

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, InTheZone2003 said:

Apparently there's 5-6 tracks total:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :searching_looking:

I’m pretty sure you can post the Twitter username

I just searched ‘Britney Psycho Chess’ on Twitter with no results mr joined in 2015 but only just posting today :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: I’m onto you Larry!!!! Tryna distract us are you?!

4 minutes ago, GregReid said:

I’m pretty sure you can post the Twitter username

I just searched ‘Britney Psycho Chess’ on Twitter with no results mr joined in 2015 but only just posting today :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: I’m onto you Larry!!!! Tryna distract us are you?!

Lol, I had more posts but they were lost somewhere between 2015 and now when Jordan switched skins.

It didn't leak on Twitter and hasn't been posted there yet, as far as I know. Leaked on PHF. 

8 minutes ago, InTheZone2003 said:

Lol, I had more posts but they were lost somewhere between 2015 and now when Jordan switched skins.

It didn't leak on Twitter and hasn't been posted there yet, as far as I know. Leaked on PHF. 

I can't access the PHF discord, I'm guessing invites are closed right now  ?

Archived