• Last Reply
23 hours ago, REALWeirdboiz said:

where? :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

23 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

23 hours ago, GregReid said:

This 👀 

22 hours ago, Unusual You said:

I can't access the PHF discord, I'm guessing invites are closed right now  ?

22 hours ago, One Kiss From You said:

Please give us a link :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

15 hours ago, Omar Gean said:

where can i find them  ;s

15 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Hmm... I can't find anything. 

10 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Can you PM me the files, please? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

9 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

LASKAKZOQKZOWO  DA KSLSOE

i can’t find them anywhere!!

Chess (Snippet)

Psycho (Snippet)

Seventeen (Snippet)

6 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

100% not Britney. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: what a joke.

I really really don't care about unreleased demo's not even singed by Britney herself. Like, who cares? It has nothing to do with Britney, she probably don't even know/remember most of those songs. 

And also, why on earth are those demo's 'snippets'? Snippets are only interesting and useful to create hype if it was ACTUALLY exclusive new single/album material and singed by the artist self. Also makes me think those aren't real demo's at all, and just created by some person who put on Britney's name on it to create buzz.

:toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

57 minutes ago, Needleney said:

100% not Britney. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: what a joke.

I really really don't care about unreleased demo's not even singed by Britney herself. Like, who cares? It has nothing to do with Britney, she probably don't even know/remember most of those songs. 

And also, why on earth are those demo's 'snippets'? Snippets are only interesting and useful to create hype if it was ACTUALLY exclusive and singed by the artist self. Also makes me think those aren't real demo's at all, and just created by some person who put on Britney's name on it to create buzz.

:toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

Preach hunty

I don’t understand why people with demos not sung by Britney do all this bizarre hype-seeking “leaking” nonsense. It’s always crap music sung like a baby prostitute, because for some reason people actually think her singing style is that over-the-top when it really isn’t and never was. 

The only time this was ever worth it was for “Vertigo” because that song slays. 

1 hour ago, Tetris said:

I don’t understand why people with demos not sung by Britney do all this bizarre hype-seeking “leaking” nonsense. It’s always crap music sung like a baby prostitute, because for some reason people actually think her singing style is that over-the-top when it really isn’t and never was. 

The only time this was ever worth it was for “Vertigo” because that song slays. 

And the lyrics are always incredibly bland boring and repetitive too. Hell Red Is the color is an amazing song with basic and repetitive lyrics. 

Archived