Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

7 hours ago, sugarspiceandnice said:

I’m not this bored rat :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: i mentioned the r Kelly thing because it was ongoing when the vinyl was being sold and black girls were in danger. Did I still buy it, ya? I like outrageous but I think the vinyl could’ve excluded it’s inclusion on the track list. Why wouldn’t I want to try my best to not support someone who has the money, control, and power over minors. I still got the vinyl lol but I’m just saying you’re annoying af because you aren’t seeing the bigger picture. It’s not cancel culture, it’s defunding a mans ability to escape jail and hurt more ppl 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

also ya it’s definitely a choice if u wanna choose to support those ppl lol I won’t blame u but ya, it’s your choice definitely as the consumer 

Obviously you are unable to see the bigger picture here? I just drew it for you but you didn’t get it. 

Why would i be bored, for one you write just as long messages as me, although less coherent and meaningful.

Calling me a rat? That reminds me how unproductive it is to argue with children. Bye. 

1 hour ago, sweetkiss said:

Britney said shes boycotting her brand because it caused her to lose ability to live life. I dont give a for all these people you counted, IDK how is it relevant? Britney said she thanks her fans for support. Compare her to Dave Chappele that said to his audience please boycot my show until they pay me. If you really respect an artist you would not have any problem following their wishes. Yes, I want Britney to be treated like a human cause shes a human. And mind you, if you really checked on Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley stories youd want different ending for Britney.

Hi 🙋🏻‍♀️. Just for the record in wasn’t referring to anything Britney specifically here. It was referring to the idea of boycotting In The Zone because R Kelly is involved in one track. I tried disagreeing with that logic given how many things should be boycot then because of products having been partially made by/influenced by/related to ***ual predators/people with charges of ***ual misconduct/felonies, whatever it is called. 

I fully support Britney for not wanting to work, I support actively refusing things and speaking up about it when you are mistreated and cry for help and change.

But I won’t boycot listening to Britney ever again because her father was violent to her son, you know, for example. 

People can cancel all they want and call out bad decisions, which is cool but if they want to do their own logic right they should just never watch tv, news, movies, singers. Because there are bad, controlling and predatory people roaming secretly everywhere in Hollywood.  

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Obviously you are unable to see the bigger picture here? I just drew it for you but you didn’t get it. 

Why would i be bored, for one you write just as long messages as me, although less coherent and meaningful.

Calling me a rat? That reminds me how unproductive it is to argue with children. Bye. 

NO I AM SAYING I AM NOT THIS BORED RAT 

not that you are a rat. 

1 hour ago, Musicandsoul said:

I seriously hope its not BSB . That would of been cute 25years ago. Not now. Please dont let this be true. Glory will be tarnished, even more than what it originally was! 

anything is better than kim petras tbh and I wouldn’t mind a BSB feat. they’re iconic af and still somewhat relevant. I do agree it would’ve been #1 for 22 weeks 18 years ago.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Musicandsoul said:

I seriously hope its not BSB . That would of been cute 25years ago. Not now. Please dont let this be true. Glory will be tarnished, even more than what it originally was! 

Oh don't be so dramatic it's literally a 2016 album and it is one hell of an album . If anything RCA is quite considerate of her obliging to her wishes of not releasing an entirely new material. Plus this is just a bonus track to push for an album to reach a certain unit . :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Awww Cassie works directly with AJ from BSB. I can see this happening.

So much fun already, I can't wait 

I bet Brit is so happy with this, a dream come truetired over it GIF by A24

Toni Collette is the best actress of our time

Your taste is flawless :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1