Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

Lots of reliable sources have confirmed it is BSB. Do it is happening . I think the tracklist just hid the feature. 

Im very very excited . With all thats goin on . I might not buy the vinyl but i will stream. I think this is a good positive move to Britney's music brand , the label ( whom probably pushed to get her brand active again) , Britney herself ... because this will be talked about and her case will be brought to the front table.... and at last to us fans . 

This isn't an entire new album or era and im happy about that. I don't believe this is an exploitation .. just purely business especially the fact that Britney herself recorded this very recently as the source on ATRL mentioned. 

Im excited . :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, jokobish said:

She just never works with like cool people, but I mean I’m not complaining I’m here for a little nostalgia 

I agree . I mean the BSB collab would've been cool 6-8 years ago and it is still random. But i mean i can see why Britney would choose them... she loves collabing with people she genuinely like as persons and feels comfortable with .

Plus Miley collabed with an 80's singer recently and the remix is just incredible. This could be too :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

I mean could you imagine? Forget charts and popularity..... this would probably sound like the Oops or Britney era mixed BOMT and larger than life etc . With a modern twist.... and might even have a chance on radio and the GP. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Lots of reliable sources have confirmed it is BSB. Do it is happening . I think the tracklist just hid the feature. 

Im very very excited . With all thats goin on . I might not buy the vinyl but i will stream. I think this is a good positive move to Britney's music brand , the label ( whom probably pushed to get her brand active again) , Britney herself ... because this will be talked about and her case will be brought to the front table.... and at last to us fans . 

This isn't an entire new album or era and im happy about that. I don't believe this is an exploitation .. just purely business especially the fact that Britney herself recorded this very recently as the source on ATRL mentioned. 

Im excited . :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

literally, since forever I've dreamed about BSB x Britney collaboration, but if it ain't a Max Martin song, it'd be so disappointing lol

• Haha 1

This is the longest we’ve ever gone without new Britney music, so I’m super excited for the new tracks and have preordered the vinyl.

However I feel they would’ve been better off releasing this EP, kinda like The Fame Monster and Animal/ Cannibal. They could’ve called it “Glorious” or something, using the SWTS cover. Put the two new tracks, Mood Ring and remixes.

• Like 2

Im so confused; so this is a vinyl re-release only? and is it UO exclusive? 

It was hard to say no to SITS cos the cover was divine but it was just a boring *** song from 2015; this tho.... maybe secondhand, I’ll listen to the new stuff when it comes out and see if it’s worth my money, (I’m a new fan so i got a lot of catchup to do on her vinyls lmao) 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

sure lets boycot all of Michael Jackson's music too.

lets erase the entire legacy of Elvis Presley as he started grooming Priscilla when she was 14. 

lets boycot Celine Dion as she was groomed by her husband since she was 12. 

lets boycot Lord Of The Rings, Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction because Harvey Weinstein is a producer. 

lets also boycot Meryl Streep because she applauds Roman Polanski.

Let us then boycot the Oscars because the Oscars applaud Meryl Streep, Roman Polanski and Woody Allen

Let us then boycot Hollywood because of its close connection to the Oscars.

Let us then boycot the movie and TV industry because of their affiliation to/imitation of Hollywood business protocols. 

Lets boycot TV news because they have produced a lot of content with Matt Lauer

Britney said shes boycotting her brand because it caused her to lose ability to live life. I dont give a for all these people you counted, IDK how is it relevant? Britney said she thanks her fans for support. Compare her to Dave Chappele that said to his audience please boycot my show until they pay me. If you really respect an artist you would not have any problem following their wishes. Yes, I want Britney to be treated like a human cause shes a human. And mind you, if you really checked on Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley stories youd want different ending for Britney.

• Like 2