Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

23 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

The nostalgia potential this has for the general public tho, if RCA sends it to radio I could see it catching on :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

but then again it’s RCA :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

BSB were big since the mid 90's, so it sounds more like Ricky (he was big since the 80's but not worldwide)

it's just that any collaboration that isn't a Z-list sounds surreal at this point :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

tbh the whole fact that we're getting new songs, 4 years later, in the middle of a pandemic, in the middle of the legal battle for her conservatorship, it's more than surreal

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Lmaooo what in the 2000’s is going on here.. BSB!? Why!? 😂

Why not? They're such an incredible band and they have pure love for Britney and so does Britney to them . 

We've gotten a tinashe , iggy and SAABE... so this is actually a positive change. There's no way we wouldve gotten someone current. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Why not? They're such an incredible band and they have pure love for Britney and so does Britney to them . 

We've gotten a tinashe , iggy and SAABE... so this is actually a positive change. There's no way we wouldve gotten someone current. 

She just never works with like cool people, but I mean I’m not complaining I’m here for a little nostalgia 

I am actually fine with any of those male options...if this is true. 
Personal preference is definitely Backstreet Boys.
HIGHLY doubt it is JT because the publicity around that would be huge and nobody in their right mind would ever let that get slipped in as a random bonus track. 
Ricky is se-xy but I don’t love his voice - at least definitely not on mid-tempo/ballads. I think it’s most likely him though. 

• Love 1

So many things are coming. It feels like a whole new era but its not :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: I can’t believe Glory is still alive and well in 2020. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I hope the album has a whole new photoshoot filled with Lachapelle’s desert shoot :snort_spoon_powder_glasses:

The fact that it’s not released in jewel case kinda kills me though :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: i wanna burn the old Glory cover so bad with my matches and replace it with the new one  :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 4
3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

sure lets boycot all of Michael Jackson's music too.

lets erase the entire legacy of Elvis Presley as he started grooming Priscilla when she was 14. 

lets boycot Celine Dion as she was groomed by her husband since she was 12. 

lets boycot Lord Of The Rings, Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction because Harvey Weinstein is a producer. 

lets also boycot Meryl Streep because she applauds Roman Polanski.

Let us then boycot the Oscars because the Oscars applaud Meryl Streep, Roman Polanski and Woody Allen

Let us then boycot Hollywood because of its close connection to the Oscars.

Let us then boycot the movie and TV industry because of their affiliation to/imitation of Hollywood business protocols. 

Lets boycot TV news because they have produced a lot of content with Matt Lauer

I’m not this bored rat :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: i mentioned the r Kelly thing because it was ongoing when the vinyl was being sold and black girls were in danger. Did I still buy it, ya? I like outrageous but I think the vinyl could’ve excluded it’s inclusion on the track list. Why wouldn’t I want to try my best to not support someone who has the money, control, and power over minors. I still got the vinyl lol but I’m just saying you’re annoying af because you aren’t seeing the bigger picture. It’s not cancel culture, it’s defunding a mans ability to escape jail and hurt more ppl 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

also ya it’s definitely a choice if u wanna choose to support those ppl lol I won’t blame u but ya, it’s your choice definitely as the consumer 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

BSB were big since the mid 90's, so it sounds more like Ricky (he was big since the 80's but not worldwide)

it's just that any collaboration that isn't a Z-list sounds surreal at this point :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

tbh the whole fact that we're getting new songs, 4 years later, in the middle of a pandemic, in the middle of the legal battle for her conservatorship, it's more than surreal

Just so all you know, there IS a collab with Britney and BSB called Matches. What I'm not sure is if the final version was rearranged back into a solo or if they will release the duet.

That's all I have, but BSBney is real.

@Shadelena

• Love 3

Imagine all this promo when it actually got released. Even in a year span this would have been major to increase sales or to boost it in the charts.

Glory is official Britney's longest era lmao.

Watch them release a music video for one if the unreleased songs with some never seen before footage of Britney rehearsing and touring. Lol 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2