Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

3 hours ago, Giov_a said:

Thank God there’s no Kim Petras or D-list singer involved 

Oh no!  :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:   I love Kim she’s so underrated. I was excited and looking forward to it!  :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

But I agree with what a lotta people were saying about Britney/her team having her collab with more artists of her caliber or at least cool trendy singers that everyone knows. Like, I’m vegan and love vegetables but I cannot that they had Sabi on one of Britney’s songs.  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:   
Sabi is literally irrelevant and wasn’t even that big during the FF era. Then there’s Will I Am who’s on a couple songs and all of Flop BJ, that’s a crime.  :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:   And lastly, someone at RCA put G-Eazy on Glory and thought it was a good idea.  :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:  I can’t.  :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:   At least she still has her Madonna collab, that will last forever.  :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, sugarspiceandnice said:

One track doesn’t make this a loss. The loss is that her team is putting this ENTIRE record out in the first place and (likely) making money off of her

By that logic (and I agree with this logic) we shouldn’t have purchased ITZ given that some profits go to R Kelly because of one track 

sure lets boycot all of Michael Jackson's music too.

lets erase the entire legacy of Elvis Presley as he started grooming Priscilla when she was 14. 

lets boycot Celine Dion as she was groomed by her husband since she was 12. 

lets boycot Lord Of The Rings, Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction because Harvey Weinstein is a producer. 

lets also boycot Meryl Streep because she applauds Roman Polanski.

Let us then boycot the Oscars because the Oscars applaud Meryl Streep, Roman Polanski and Woody Allen

Let us then boycot Hollywood because of its close connection to the Oscars.

Let us then boycot the movie and TV industry because of their affiliation to/imitation of Hollywood business protocols. 

Lets boycot TV news because they have produced a lot of content with Matt Lauer

• Love 5
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Isla said:

Dddd I saw some fan on Twitter claiming the song was supposed to feature an artist ‘who was big in the late 90s/early 2000s’....

It would be Gwen Stefani if it’s true. Britney’s been saying for ages she wants to work with her, and Gwen works with Tristar entertainment.  Gwen has kept her distance from Lou, but, her team seems to have ties with her. Gwen is also good friends with Justin Tranter who did Glory and gwens last albums. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

It would be Gwen Stefani if it’s true. Britney’s been saying for ages she wants to work with her, and Gwen works with Tristar entertainment.  Gwen has kept her distance from Lou, but, her team seems to have ties with her. 

I guess we’ll have to wait and see but Gwen could be Cool.mp3.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

It would be Gwen Stefani if it’s true. Britney’s been saying for ages she wants to work with her, and Gwen works with Tristar entertainment.  Gwen has kept her distance from Lou, but, her team seems to have ties with her. Gwen is also good friends with Justin Tranter who did Glory and gwens last albums. 

It’s not Gwen, it’s really the Backstreet Boys 😬 they both been to Vegas, that’s where they recorded the song. 

• Love 2