Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

9 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Now backstreet boys? What the hell:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Is this a joke?

Thank God I'm boycotting the brand:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Considering how fast this is selling, I guess you're the only one boycotting... 

It's just useless at this point, they will keep going anyway. They also said it was her idea to re-release Glory. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Considering how fast this is selling, I guess you're the only one boycotting... 

It's just useless at this point, they will keep going anyway. They also said it was her idea to re-release Glory. 

Im boycotting also! Ill listen to leaks. I don't want any of their products. I also don't believe the rumour saying shes behind the re-release. Its Bull****.. I'm not buying anything and the BSB feature is an absolute disaster. 

Shes told everyone she doesn't want to work. The day after a songs announced, now its a full fledged re-release. Its an absolute disgrace and shes probably absolutely fuming. I would be. Think how much of an idiot she looks, posting about an album release, supporting it - all the while shes actively trying to defund her abusers.. its a mockery. And i feel terribly sorry for her. 

i respect her music, especially the newer stuff and i will listen to the songs - however i wont stream or purchase anything. Its the moral thing to do here. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Kevney said:

She is much bigger than you people on this forum think.  You are in a bubble if you think a BSB would help more than a current popular artist that you personally don't know of, but with taste in music outside Britney most do. Most like her. She has a fanbase for sure. Stan accounts ect. You just have your head in a hole.

The Backstreet Boys are MUCH more known than Kim Petras. You can ask a young person or an older person, it's more likely they know the former. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

Im boycotting also! Ill listen to leaks. I don't want any of their products. I also don't believe the rumour saying shes behind the re-release. Its Bull****.. I'm not buying anything and the BSB feature is an absolute disaster. 

Shes told everyone she doesn't want to work. The day after a songs announced, now its a full fledged re-release. Its an absolute disgrace and shes probably absolutely fuming. I would be. Think how much of an idiot she looks, posting about an album release, supporting it - all the while shes actively trying to defund her abusers.. its a mockery. And i feel terribly sorry for her. 

i respect her music, especially the newer stuff and i will listen to the songs - however i wont stream or purchase anything. Its the moral thing to do here. 

i’m with you! I love Britney’s music and i’m dying to hear her new songs but I feel like its not HER songs, like she isn’t behind this release. I will listen to the leaks until she’s free. I miss her music so much, I only listen to unreleased stuff and a youtube video I made for Womanizer back in 2008:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Intoxicatedbritney said:

I don’t get why fans would boycott it anyway, if you listen to her music on Spotify or videos on YouTube you still make money for her team, no point boycotting one song, you need to boycott her entire music history 

Refusing to work has got Britney this far with her conservatorship. For that to make an impact and positively affect the decision whether she gets free of it or not, it means us, as fans should really support her in what her decisions are. 

I get that Britney does still need her brand, and her label has to do what they have to do contract wise, but we as fans should be more smart about it and also hit them where it hurts. Im not preaching. Personally, i just cant support it. I bought Glory tho back in May when i saw Britney actively supporting it. But yeah, im out. Until Britney's free i wont be streaming, purchasing, viewing - nothing! 

5 hours ago, Melina said:

Do you remember when Carter called Britney & Justin on the phone and they got mad ?

I read this is false, that these were people pretending to be them. 

But I read that Nick used to have a crush on her in her prime 

There were rumours about them in 2002 (Carson even mentioned to Justin and Justin looked annoyed) and 2007, in 2007 he was kinda of a **** saying he didnt need no baby mama drama when he denied the rumours.