Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

I guess it’s established she won’t be promoting any of this... with that in mind, if any work has to be put out there (for contractual obligation), a feat. with some late 90’s titans is a smart move. I mean, just the nostalgia of it all would be awesome... and Christmas time is perfect for this, given that is usually when older songs/artists somehow resurface with a fair share of airplay.

But it also sounds odd... She used to be close with some of the BSB guys; sounds unlikely that any of them would support this release (if the rumors are indeed true) knowing she’s on strike.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

I love BSB, they were my last concert before the pandemic too!! Kisses for Kevin!! 💋😘 🔥 I was a teenager during Britney and BSB prime. It would be cool if it were true. Only one way to find out, wait and see.. I'm just excited for new tracks!! 

Honestly their show is one of my fav concerts and I’ve been to a lot. Honestly early 2000’s artists just hit differently. 

I didn’t see the lyrics before but now that I have I feel like it’s more legit and sounds even better to me. 

1 hour ago, Kevney said:

She is much bigger than you people on this forum think.  You are in a bubble if you think a BSB would help more than a current popular artist that you personally don't know of, but with taste in music outside Britney most do. Most like her. She has a fanbase for sure. Stan accounts ect. You just have your head in a hole.

Honestly she makes great pop music! Icy is my fav bop from her. I wish I would have see. her live a few years ago at our pride but I didn’t really know her music at that point. 

This place wants to boycott but also wants Britney to go number 1 at the same time. Doesn’t make sense. (Not directed at you)

• Love 2
9 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Hi 🙋🏻‍♀️. Just for the record in wasn’t referring to anything Britney specifically here. It was referring to the idea of boycotting In The Zone because R Kelly is involved in one track. I tried disagreeing with that logic given how many things should be boycot then because of products having been partially made by/influenced by/related to ***ual predators/people with charges of ***ual misconduct/felonies, whatever it is called. 

I fully support Britney for not wanting to work, I support actively refusing things and speaking up about it when you are mistreated and cry for help and change.

But I won’t boycot listening to Britney ever again because her father was violent to her son, you know, for example. 

People can cancel all they want and call out bad decisions, which is cool but if they want to do their own logic right they should just never watch tv, news, movies, singers. Because there are bad, controlling and predatory people roaming secretly everywhere in Hollywood.  

tbh, If I know/am aware someone is ********* I wont listen to their work. In your example I did remove/throw R kelly related things. Im grossed out. 

its super embarassing to collab with BSB if you are Britney Spears. That means no forever fresh career for Britney like Mariah Carey for example, but establishing yourself as an 90's individual. this is kinda like collab with Mandy moore. Not saying BSB were always a flop, but they are 90's thing. OMG. Britney could have been ... better marketed than this. EMABARASSING. if britney wanted to work and everything was 'normal' Ill call her career OVER. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

its super embarassing to collab with BSB if you are Britney Spears. That means no forever fresh career for Britney like Mariah Carey for example, but establishing yourself as an 90's individual. this is kinda like collab with Mandy moore. Not saying BSB were always a flop, but they are 90's thing. OMG. Britney could have been ... better marketed than this. EMABARASSING. if britney wanted to work and everything was 'normal' Ill call her career OVER. 

Exactly my opinion. This will only remind people that Britney is a 90s artist that hasn't evolved, don't think it will gain her any new fans which is sad because she deserves a new generation of stans :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

6 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

Exactly my opinion. This will only remind people that Britney is a 90s artist that hasn't evolved, don't think it will gain her any new fans which is sad because she deserves a new generation of stans :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Blaming Larry and her for not being brave and not firing him in 2001 or 2003.