Britney Spears' "Glory" re-release includes a new song titled "Matches" (rumored to feature the Backstreet Boys + rumored lyrics)

I personally wouldn’t mind this because I love the BSB and they really slay still at their ages. I saw them last year...I guess it will go down as my last concert since pandemic and all isn’t dying down. 

That being said... One female artist with a group is a bit much... if true how would that work? I’m trying to think of a song like that. I guess Gaga with NTOTB or Halsey with bts but they were  the feature. 

• Love 1

This should have happened 20 years ago (Im still surprised Jive never pushed for this back in the day tho bc itd have been huge)

But now? :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Anyway...

EJ5zYUvXYAAWb8X?format=jpg&name=900x900

05122000BillboardAwardsBackstage.jpg

001752.jpg

Spoiler

I still want a collab with Christina tho :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

2 minutes ago, Britney M. Carey said:

Could it be Christina this time???

Id love If they did smt like Your Body together, but only when Britney is free. I wish they could hang out too, Christina seems to be in such a good place in her life rn, I think shed be a positive influence. 

I cant at El Corte Inglés actually leaking the tracklist :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

I lowkey want the new song to flop because I don’t wanna give team Con a hit while Britney is on a strike but at the same time i’m so excited :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: hope it doesn’t feature the bsb tho they’re so dated

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I personally wouldn’t mind this because I love the BSB and they really slay still at their ages. I saw them last year...I guess it will go down as my last concert since pandemic and all isn’t dying down. 

That being said... One female artist with a group is a bit much... if true how would that work? I’m trying to think of a song like that. I guess Gaga with NTOTB or Halsey with bts but they were  the feature. 

I love BSB, they were my last concert before the pandemic too!! Kisses for Kevin!! 💋😘 🔥 I was a teenager during Britney and BSB prime. It would be cool if it were true. Only one way to find out, wait and see.. I'm just excited for new tracks!! 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

anything is better than kim petras tbh and I wouldn’t mind a BSB feat. they’re iconic af and still somewhat relevant. I do agree it would’ve been #1 for 22 weeks 18 years ago.

She is much bigger than you people on this forum think.  You are in a bubble if you think a BSB would help more than a current popular artist that you personally don't know of, but with taste in music outside Britney most do. Most like her. She has a fanbase for sure. Stan accounts ect. You just have your head in a hole.

• Like 2