Meghan Markle is all over CNN, but FreeBritney has gotten no airtime...

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

miss you sweets..also why did Ratdan remove the pm feature :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

Awww i miss you too and your messiness.:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: Ratdan removed the iconic feature as it the new updated GB couldnt handle the PM feature and the amount of data it intakes :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

42 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

can't message anyone anymore :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Why cant u just enable your DM message tho :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Let's NOT compare the two. I understand when people compare Britney to Diana because of paparazzi but Meghan ...hell no !!!

Meghan is a shallow attentionseeking tv celebrity from Hollywood who thought marrying a reigning aristocratic family of Europe was "cool" and "fun" and happened to discover it wasn't that "cool" and "fun" and wants to tell everyone she found out it wasn't that "fun" !!

My opinion girl, shut up and open a book once in your life !

Britney in the other hand is  from a poor family in the south of USA and worked so hard her entire life to build an empire...and who seems to have a hard time dealing with the sucess she had from her hard work.

Nothing to compare !

Archived