Britney Spears' new song "Swimming In The Stars" is rumoured to be released on December 4th (not this week)

Slayer

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But to go against the highly appreciated Mariah Carey and ariana grande duet.

Do they want to commit çareer suicide??

I mean, does it even matter? Not like it’s going to achieve huge success just without the competition of Mariah and Ari :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

• Love 1

Her website says it comes on Digital Streaming Platforms 2 weeks after the vinyl comes for sale at UO.com so that would mean it gets released TODAY since it was up for pre-order on 11/11 but since charts start on fridays, it will probably be released this friday.

December 4th seems to be the release of the Glory re-issue. Perhaps the "reliable" insider mixed it up? Anyways I'm going with BritneySpears.com since that's official....

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

Can i just ask, and i know im gunna sound like a old fart, but is the Glory reissue gunna be released on CD?? in fact to be completely honest i dont really understand whats going on

Ya, agreed. I'd like to know too!! I'm an old fart and want to re-purchase the CD, or just have a clue what's going on? I wish her team would get something right. Who knows....:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2