Britney Spears' new song "Swimming In The Stars" is rumoured to be released on December 4th (not this week)

According to this person 'Swimming In The Stars' is now coming out in December on streaming platforms and not this week.

According to people on ATRL this person is reliable. So it appears it'll be released on December 4th along with the Deluxe version of the album?

rsz_emi90jixuaynxc5.jpg.d439ad797e63e4c65a6737f928d6ba56.jpg

♫

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who cares when it comes out if none of us will be listening, right?

What a mess. JUST F* TELL US.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BarryJF said:

According to BritneySpears.com, it's coming 2 weeks after UO Exclusive.... which was the 11th of November so technically today is 2 weeks. But most new releases come on Friday so according to her official site it should be this week.

But knowing RCA it won't be till next week.

Fingers crossed its this Friday 🤞

I saw that and Billboard said the same thing, so logic would tell us November 27th is the release date. I’m hoping we get it Friday but I’m keeping my hopes down lol