Dua Lipa cries, celebrates 6 Grammy nominations

Jordan Miller

• Leader
Dua Lipa shared a video of her literally crying to the news of her Grammy nominations. 

Dua's nominations:

• Album of the Year - Future Nostalgia
  • Best Pop Vocal Album - Future Nostalgia
  • Record of the Year - Don't Start Now
  • Song of the Year - Don't Start Now
  • Best Pop Solo Performance - Don't Start Now
  • Best Pop Duo/Group Performance - Un Día (One Day)

Related:

dua-grammy.jpg.869e0cab702d9305fcf80b96d1544aa5.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

YESSSSSS! SHE DESERVES AGH I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND FUTURE NOSTALGIA AKA AOTY 2020 :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

3 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Why do people care so much about some stupid awards :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: it's kinda pathetic in my opinion 

Grammys might be biased but its like the Oscars of Music, getting nominated for even one category is more than just a big deal because if you do win, you are known as Grammy-winner, this is why its held to such high prestige.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

YESSSSSS! SHE DESERVES AGH I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND FUTURE NOSTALGIA AKA AOTY 2020 :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Grammys might be biased but its like the Oscars of Music, getting nominated for even one category is more than just a big deal because if you do win, you are known as Grammy-winner, this is why its held to such high prestige.

They don't even understand how huge the BTS nomination is for KPop. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block