Exhale presents: Dyllan White's new EP "D://istort.paraME.trs" (moody BoPs!)

• Leader

dww.jpg.718a6a0e95b5e0cca14e3d584e578d22.jpgScreen-Shot-2020-11-24-at-11-50-40-AM.png

BreatheHeavy/Exhale typically focuses on the pop juggernauts, but it's the up-and-coming independent pop artist that need the most love. 

Dyllan White made his debut on BH last year, and while the world may have completely changed since then, Dyllan's passion for creating unforgettable tunes hasn't.

He released a new EP titled D://istort.paraME.trs :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Ya boy has some thoughts on the tracks. 

Or via Apple Music

"MEDUSA" kicks off the EP. In between Dyllan's sassy verses, Mitch Baby and SIGAAL throw jabs over frenetic, glitchy production. 

"U Wit' it" cools off the burn with Dyllan's ghoulish, breathy vocals. There's a glitchy beat that seamlessly spills into the next track, "Leeloo Multi-Pass," a glorious nod to the iconic sci-fi action film, The Fifth Element. "You know I got a show," Dyllan sings over a blippy, pulsating beat.  It's the perfect adrenaline-inducing tune to raise the heart rate before slipping into the matrix-ethereal "Remain CALM." It's like dunking your head into a swirling vortex of white noise and lies. The track incorporates a haunting production, whispery, ominous vocals that delivers an eerie message to remain calm. Thing is, it's hard to remain CALM when someone's asking you to.  I'm hyped. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

My favorite song off the EP is "BoP!" The robo-tronics production are a one-two punch, but the upper-cut is the slinky s**ual lyrics. BoP stands for body on point. Naturally, BoP! is a bop. At the end of it, Dyllan says "Omg that song is a mess but I love it." 

200.gif

A swift, 90-second banger titled "Sorry 2 Leave U Like This" rounds out the EP. A bitter, petty, braggadocios goodbye is a dizzying, disorienting way to round out an action-packed release from the rising indie pop artist. 

Exhale, would love for you to check out Dyllan's new EP and leave your thoughts in the comments! 

What do you think of it? Surprised by any of the songs? Gravitate towards one in particular? Sound off! 

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The title reminded me of an HTML code used as a hyper-link for videos, links and images :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Yup, exactly!

the music has a technological vibe to them so it was fitting to do it in an “html” stylization. 

Distort Parameters is all about experimental style of music and pushing boundaries.

:)

Thanks for checking it out! 
PS.

I like that when I type : ) it comes out Britney lol

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Any Britney records or songs that inspired this amazing EP :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Actually yeah... the layer she did on I’m a Slave 4 U was inspiration for the chorus layers of BoP! 

I have a song for my second EP called CROSS that has a break the ice vibe...

blackout is my favorite album of hers, so subconsciously there is that dark pop vibe on the EP

• Love 1
Just now, dyllanwhite said:

Actually yeah... the layer she did on I’m a Slave 4 U was inspiration for the chorus layers of BoP! 

I have a song for my second EP called CROSS that has a break the ice vibe...

blackout is my favorite album of hers, so subconsciously there is that dark pop vibe on the EP

Wow, that’s so cool! I should check those songs and eps you mentioned since they sound cool?
i don’t wanna put any pressure on you but like considering u already make such great EPS, do you ever plan making eventually ur debut studio record? 

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, that’s so cool! I should check those songs and eps you mentioned since they sound cool?
i don’t wanna put any pressure on you but like considering u already make such great EPS, do you ever plan making eventually ur debut studio record? 

I am! I have over 60 songs recorded and continuously make new instrumentals and write new ones... so I’m in and out of my home studio and GoldHeart studios, recording.

I’m planning on releasing another EP in the first few months of next year... and working w label to do my full album and just depends on logistics... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block