Britney Spears' rumored "Glory" re-release track is titled "Juicy Couture," produced by Max Martin and features Kim Petras

Just now, MIKE_INT said:

Don Phillip, Ying Yang Twins , Sabi , Tinashee and now Kim Petras.  (featurings on Britney's album) - no offense to any of the these artist but Britney is a pop royalty she shouldnt feature with D-class singers general public never heard of.

plus Juicy Couture would be cool song for Paris Hilton, not Britney ... it doesnt even go with Glory vibe

I love Kim, saw her live. She’s so good. Her songs are really good, and shes a Britney STAN. She always say she learned English watching Britney interviews. So if anyone knows how to formulate a Britney song is her.

Y’all are so annoying wanting Britney to chase after mainstream artist for collabs. Main stream does NOT equal quality. Lol Even in her prime Britney never collabed with big BIG artists aside from like Madonna. She worked with Moby, Ying Yang Twins, Pharrell, Don Phillips, its about the quality a song has over the artist she’s collabing with. Imagine she works with Gaga or Selena and the song is a mess, theres no guarantee, but you all seem to care more about charts than a good song. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

It’s very radio friendly! If they play it right and make a tik tik trend with it, this song will chart!

Remember wen everyone hated Work ***** and now it’s ionic! I can see Britney performing on this song

Further proof that yall will defend anything team S puts out. This **** is trash and not even real. Yet yall are acting like it's some quality **** ready to slay the charts :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Mainshow said:

Kim is a huge fan of Britney's. I'd be happy for her to work with one of her idols but honestly, why can't Britney just collab with Lady GaGa, Selena Gomez, Kylie Minogue or Gwen Stefani? 

We always end up with semi celebs. 

Apart from Madonna, obviously. 

This isn’t meant to be a knock on Britney, because I still STAN all of her work from the past 5 years...but I think we unfortunately get the up and coming, unknown stars that grew up stanning Britney vs established, big name stars because of Britney’s artistry has taken a bit of a hit over the past few years in an age of uber creativity, with epic stage shows, big music videos, etc.

Between diminished or inconsistent dancing from her prime, lipsynching in an age of virtually no lipsynching, no iconic imagery in the past 8 years or so (big music videos, other popular aesthetics), and the lower charting positions with every new single...and she doesnt end up screaming someone that Beyonce, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Taylor or Drake etc are going to jump to do a project with....no matter how much that may even stan her. Shes become more synomous with being in memes lately than being someone that you would think to be the next hot concert featured on Netflix. 

Unfortunately if there isnt a BIG comeback era that reestablishes Britney as a force artistically and serves as a reminder of her queen status in a very creative, reinventive and mainstream way, then I dont think the big collabs will be knocking on Britney’s door........unless it’s in a few years when a big artist may want to put her on a track for nostagalia/the retro fad. 

• Like 2