Jennifer Lopez drops stunning "In The Morning" music video

Jordan Miller

Lol I laughed at the title.... I can't even picture myself twerking to this let along dance banging to it.

I love her, but I just feel she's trying too hard to be something she's not and the music is so forgettable.  When you see her in interviews with Jimmy Fallon or on some of her candid social posts you can see she's very sweet and fun, but this is just trying too hard. She needs to go back to her original style.  Heck even her Pitbull tracks were better lol.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 12:10 PM, alienatedNey said:

The song is only charting in 7 countries at the moment though. I guess having huge followers on instagram doesn’t equate success huh :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney::slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

iTunes:

#56 Canada

#62 Russia

#76 Switzerland

#128 Germany

#163 United Kingdom

#167 Thailand

#175 United States

Well, the radio will love it and Ain't Your Mama was a big hit in europe, summeranthem. 

:) 

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes. Just watched it. I mean it is beautiful. She is beautiful. My favourite outfit is white and that white hair is stunning.

That outfit she also did for NY is a no from me-esp that face mask. That is it ?is she giant white tree with a christmas toy on top of it. I really think it is too much even for her.

I wish video had some more clear storyline-i mean obviously there is 1. It is just harder to understand bc of so many characters. Honestly i think she  made beautiful video for such a boring song. Maybe next time she'll peak a better song.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block