Jennifer Lopez drops stunning "In The Morning" music video

Jordan Miller

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Uh, she looks really good, but the last time I cared about J.Lo was when she kept rehashing the same song over and over again (feat. Pitbull). :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

I literally stopped at your avatar and looked at her blink for 1 minute :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The song is OK, but still the best song she's released since Dinero? I'm more into her movies than her songs :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 1

The song features great melody, but the production is pretty dated

It sounds too much 2014-15, it reminds me of Camila Flopbello Crying The Charts

Vocals sound great though, and I love the vocal line. Prechorus sounds also great.

If it was a demo it could potentially be a banger

And yes, it has a little Britney touch

• Love 1

I’m sorry but I have to disagree on this one! Even if I truly respect and love JLo as an actress and entertainer, I can’t help but only find the similarities with « Downtown » by Allie X (beat and lyrics meaning) on this song. And with all the rumors in the last years about JLo taking other artists’ songs, I would’ve hoped for something more original...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block