Miley Cyrus - "Plastic Hearts" review (opinion)

Mr. Cavill
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links. 

6 minutes ago, Meowth said:

She also looks freaking old. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: I'm the same age as her and just seeing her like that makes me feel depressed. She looks worn down tbh, must be all the *****. She's an irrelevant trainwreck, so sue me.

If you can't say anything nice, keep it for yourself or at least use constructive criticism. There was absolutely no need to be so nasty and harsh about another person. :wink_britney_everytime_white: 

We want kindness, understanding, and support for Britney but seem to fail to offer the same for other artists. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

If you can't say anything nice, keep it for yourself or at least use constructive criticism. There was absolutely no need to be so nasty and harsh about another person. :wink_britney_everytime_white: 

We want kindness, understanding, and support for Britney but seem to fail to offer the same for other artists. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I clearly don't think Miley reads and/or cares about what some random person off the internet says.

2 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

F.ck, really? Damn, I was really hoping she'd go at it hard. Not that Metallica is hard but :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:
She does lean into rock more when doing Midnight Sky live, though, so maybe there's hope.

For sure. I barely even know any Miley songs but I was really pleasantly surprised by her new sound. Great raspy vocals and a lot of passion. I wish more artists followed this direction.

My favorite live of Midnight Sky is this one:

Sweet! Thanks for your input. I'm actually checking out the album now. Will review it soon. <3 

• Like 1

I'm not a huge Miley fan but I'm cleaning my room, so I figured, what the hell. Let me take a gander and review it. 

Damn, the beat hits hard on "WTF Do I Know" - 7.5/10 :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

Plastic Heart - It has a slight "Southern" twang to it in the beginning. It's good. The song picks up a bit later on, though, it falls a bit flat imo, but picks up again literally when she says "pick me up all night" lol. It's decent. 7/10 :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Angels Like You - Oh man, it is a ballad. Ok, I'll give it a real chance. Her voice sounds really soothing, I'll give her that. The chorus hits and its sounds like a cheesefest, ugh. Sounds a bit country. It's super cheesy ya'll, the melodies aren't bad. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: 6/10

Prisoner - Dua mostly saves this, its a bop! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: 8/10

Gimme What I Want - Oh damn, those dark beats. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: I love her voice on this, I feel like she's the predator and I'm the prey. So far, one of the stand outs for me. GIMME TO ME BABE AND NO BODY ELSE BABE :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: 9/10

Night Crawling - This is a weird song. It's in the same veins as "Gimme What I Want" but those electro haunting beats during the chorus is such a bop! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: 9.5/10

Midnight Sky - I love this song. Great single choice. It's kind of like disco meets a bit of rock. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:8/10

High - Oh god, I can't take her seriously when she sounds so melodramatic randomly. And now she's whining. Back to country I see. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: 2/10

Hate Me - Now she's 16, lol. Kinda sounds like Michelle Branch circa 2000. I'm kinda bopping for the chorus, but its slightly clunky. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: 5/10

Bad Karma - MISS BAD MEDIA KARMA. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: but its more like :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: with Danja making beats while he's drunk. 0/10

Never Be Me - SHE'LL NEVER BE ME .... but its like :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: I only like the part she when she talks about trying to be faithful. Wait, is this about infidelity? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Why is she so sad and somber? If I had no moral compass and had multiple *** partners I'd be :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: :eyes_britney_laugh: :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: 1/10

Well this makes sense now, she wears a Golden G String ... I mean, why are you so sad though? Shouldn't this be a **** jam? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: Girl. 1/10

BACK TO GIMME MORE ... I mean, Gimme What I Want :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Overall, seeing as I only really LOVED 2-4 tracks, 4.5/10. It's not a GREAT album, but there are some noteworthy bops :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit: :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I'm not a huge Miley fan but I'm cleaning my room, so I figured, what the hell. Let me take a gander and review it. 

Damn, the beat hits hard on "WTF Do I Know" - 7.5/10 :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

Plastic Heart - It has a slight "Southern" twang to it in the beginning. It's good. The song picks up a bit later on, though, it falls a bit flat imo, but picks up again literally when she says "pick me up all night" lol. It's decent. 7/10 :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Angels Like You - Oh man, it is a ballad. Ok, I'll give it a real chance. Her voice sounds really soothing, I'll give her that. The chorus hits and its sounds like a cheesefest, ugh. Sounds a bit country. It's super cheesy ya'll, the melodies aren't bad. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: 6/10

Prisoner - Dua mostly saves this, its a bop! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: 8/10

Gimme What I Want - Oh damn, those dark beats. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: I love her voice on this, I feel like she's the predator and I'm the prey. So far, one of the stand outs for me. GIMME TO ME BABE AND NO BODY ELSE BABE :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: 9/10

Night Crawling - This is a weird song. It's in the same veins as "Gimme What I Want" but those electro haunting beats during the chorus is such a bop! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: 9.5/10

Midnight Sky - I love this song. Great single choice. It's kind of like disco meets a bit of rock. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:8/10

High - Oh god, I can't take her seriously when she sounds so melodramatic randomly. And now she's whining. Back to country I see. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: 2/10

Hate Me - Now she's 16, lol. Kinda sounds like Michelle Branch circa 2000. I'm kinda bopping for the chorus, but its slightly clunky. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: 5/10

Bad Karma - MISS BAD MEDIA KARMA. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: but its more like :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: with Danja making beats while he's drunk. 0/10

Never Be Me - SHE'LL NEVER BE ME .... but its like :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: I only like the part she when she talks about trying to be faithful. Wait, is this about infidelity? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Why is she so sad and somber? If I had no moral compass and had multiple *** partners I'd be :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: :eyes_britney_laugh: :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance: 1/10

Well this makes sense now, she wears a Golden G String ... I mean, why are you so sad though? Shouldn't this be a **** jam? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: Girl. 1/10

BACK TO GIMME MORE ... I mean, Gimme What I Want :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Overall, seeing as I only really LOVED 2-4 tracks, 4.5/10. It's not a GREAT album, but there are some noteworthy bops :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit: :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Obviously ur taste sucks scoring most of the songs So low

its a good solid album 10x better the. Positions.

sue Me

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block