Miley Cyrus - "Plastic Hearts" review (opinion)

Mr. Cavill
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links. 

7 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

The album sounds fresh, promising, and very Miley! The first half of the album is superior, in my opinion. I was expecting a bit more rock but overall a very pleasant surprise from Miley! Excited to stream in on Spotify this Friday!

Overall, I'm not sure how to feel about this album. She promoted it as an homage to Metallica so I was expecting a bit more rock sound. It's basically a combination of pop, rock, country, blues. As I said, I prefer the first half of the album. The album has potential though. I'd give it a 6.5/10.plstic-le.jpg.46882afed76fd4ff2d398c62a3e8b9da.jpg

F.ck, really? Damn, I was really hoping she'd go at it hard. Not that Metallica is hard but :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:
She does lean into rock more when doing Midnight Sky live, though, so maybe there's hope.

1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I’m not a super huge fan of Miley, should I check it out? 

For sure. I barely even know any Miley songs but I was really pleasantly surprised by her new sound. Great raspy vocals and a lot of passion. I wish more artists followed this direction.

My favorite live of Midnight Sky is this one:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

F.ck, really? Damn, I was really hoping she'd go at it hard. Not that Metallica is hard but :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:
She does lean into rock more when doing Midnight Sky live, though, so maybe there's hope.

For sure. I barely even know any Miley songs but I was really pleasantly surprised by her new sound. Great raspy vocals and a lot of passion. I wish more artists followed this direction.

My favorite live of Midnight Sky is this one:

Yeah I mean I never claimed Metallica were hitting hard but it's still rock. I believe she'll surprise people with this record, in a good way. 

• Love 1
Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Yeah I mean I never claimed Metallica were hitting hard but it's still rock. I believe she'll surprise people with this record, in a good way. 

Haha, nah, I know exactly what you meant and I agree. I didn't listen to this yet so I have no opinion but I had high hopes because all I heard was "it's a rock album from Miley". If the album at least has that fiery sensibility to it, I'll probably still enjoy it and hope she brings the guitars and fierceness in lives.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Haha, nah, I know exactly what you meant and I agree. I didn't listen to this yet so I have no opinion but I had high hopes because all I heard was "it's a rock album from Miley". If the album at least has that fiery sensibility to it, I'll probably still enjoy it and hope she brings the guitars and fierceness in lives.

The record has all of these. I'm sure the rock sound will be enhanced when she peforms live. You'll enjoy it, I believe! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

imagine having this tragic taste :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared: you must be really boring as a person too. 

She also looks freaking old. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: I'm the same age as her and just seeing her like that makes me feel depressed. She looks worn down tbh, must be all the *****. She's an irrelevant trainwreck, so sue me.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Meowth said:

She also looks freaking old. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: I'm the same age as her and just seeing her like that makes me feel depressed. She looks worn down tbh, must be all the *****. She's an irrelevant trainwreck, so sue me.

I don't think it's the *****.

This girl was thrusted into the spotlight at 14. 

Just like Britney and other child Stars. They are worked to no End. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block