Restaurateur Bobby Ochs remembers Jamie Spears as 'unhinged'

danielhaus29

As Britney attempts to remove Jamie from his central role in the court conservatorship that controls her life and career, her former business partner in the restaurant Nyla, which opened and closed in 2002 at the Dylan Hotel, is opening up about his dealings with her dad.

Celebrity restaurateur Bobby Ochs told us, “I had a similar problem with Jamie. He didn’t have any say in the business, but a few days prior to the grand opening, out of the blue, he came storming into my office at 9 a.m. with an unknown young man and woman.

“He appeared to be either hungover or high, because he was literally bouncing off the walls. In front of my managers and chefs he announced that the young man and woman he was with would be hired as managers for Britney’s restaurant. He was so out of it and screaming, ‘Nobody is going to ruin my little girl’s place!’ He wanted the chefs replaced and a completely new menu.

“It turns out Jamie had met the couple he wanted to run Britney’s restaurant the night before in a random New York bar he had been drinking in. I explained to him I was the operating partner, and this could not happen. He was clearly unhinged, screaming and hollering — he was in my face and I was expecting any minute he was going to get physical.”

Ochs — who has owned restaurants with Patrick Swayze and Marla Maples — said he calmed Jamie down and added, “I called Britney’s mom, Lynne, and she was not surprised. Her reaction was, ‘Oh no, not again,’ like Jamie had to be kept in check and tolerated.”

He said Jamie later apologized, but, “It’s no surprise to me Britney doesn’t want him running her life. I can’t imagine him running anything.”

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, danielhaus29 said:

Her reaction was, ‘Oh no, not again,’ like Jamie had to be kept in check and tolerated.”

He said Jamie later apologized, but, “It’s no surprise to me Britney doesn’t want him running her life. I can’t imagine him running anything.”

Jamie is clearly like a rabid dog and needs to be handled like one.

54 minutes ago, danielhaus29 said:

As Britney attempts to remove Jamie from his central role in the court conservatorship that controls her life and career, her former business partner in the restaurant Nyla, which opened and closed in 2002 at the Dylan Hotel, is opening up about his dealings with her dad.

Celebrity restaurateur Bobby Ochs told us, “I had a similar problem with Jamie. He didn’t have any say in the business, but a few days prior to the grand opening, out of the blue, he came storming into my office at 9 a.m. with an unknown young man and woman.

“He appeared to be either hungover or high, because he was literally bouncing off the walls. In front of my managers and chefs he announced that the young man and woman he was with would be hired as managers for Britney’s restaurant. He was so out of it and screaming, ‘Nobody is going to ruin my little girl’s place!’ He wanted the chefs replaced and a completely new menu.

“It turns out Jamie had met the couple he wanted to run Britney’s restaurant the night before in a random New York bar he had been drinking in. I explained to him I was the operating partner, and this could not happen. He was clearly unhinged, screaming and hollering — he was in my face and I was expecting any minute he was going to get physical.”

Ochs — who has owned restaurants with Patrick Swayze and Marla Maples — said he calmed Jamie down and added, “I called Britney’s mom, Lynne, and she was not surprised. Her reaction was, ‘Oh no, not again,’ like Jamie had to be kept in check and tolerated.”

Yasssss. We need more people like him speaking out. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

The irony at Jamie hollering about not letting anyone ruin his little girl's anything. He is the number 1 life ruiner. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I bet you in his drunken stupor at the bar he starts loudly letting people know he's Britney Spears' father. The only thing that gives him any sort of value as a human being. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

He is in serious need of mandatory anger management classes, therapy, rehab, and possible prison time as well in my opinion. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I don't want to drag Lynne into this...but it seems she was very well aware of his behavior and was under no illusions that he had gotten better when it came to placing Britney in a conservatorship. Wish she would have stepped in sooner. But we can't change the past. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Yasssss. We need more people like him speaking out. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

The irony at Jamie hollering about not letting anyone ruin his little girl's anything. He is the number 1 life ruiner. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I bet you in his drunken stupor at the bar he starts loudly letting people know he's Britney Spears' father. The only thing that gives him any sort of value as a human being. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

He is in serious need of mandatory anger management classes, therapy, rehab, and possible prison time as well in my opinion. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I don't want to drag Lynne into this...but it seems she was very well aware of his behavior and was under no illusions that he had gotten better when it came to placing Britney in a conservatorship. Wish she would have stepped in sooner. But we can't change the past. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Man, I thought about this... Him drinking meeting strangers and telling everyone his daughter was Britney, then thinking he had to have smt to do with her restaurant like that :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Tbh, Lynne knew damn well about Jamies problems and his horrible relationship with Britney when she was writing her book and she even talked how they prayed so the cship would stop being an 'impossible dream'. She also praised him as a conservator afterwards saying it needed to be someone tougher and she would give in a lot. She allowed Jamie to abuse Britney when she was a kid and a teenager. And when Britney was finally cutting ties with him (and Lynne too), look what they did behind her back. Lynne sat at her mansion Britney built for her for 11 years and did nothing. She was just too busy babysitting Junos kids, with her ****ty skin products and vcs trips. She is still barely doing anything. She cant even say "yes, Britney needs to be free, this cship has not been good for her". Im not even asking for her to drag Jamie publicly, but to really support Britney like she did with JL for much less. People call Britney crazy all the time and want to justify the cship... Has she ever say Britney isnt crazy and should be free? She seems to be playing both sides and I dont trust her. She always seemed just a stage mom to Britney, JL is the one who always seemed her priority anyway. 

I wish more people would call him out, but props to this guy for doing it.

Someone was saying here that once he showed up drunk at one of Britneys shows and she was mortified. Maybe that story was also real. 

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think u meant lack of attitude as usual :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

I hope I'm wrong with that, but it took her 10 years to start helping her daughter get out of this mess. And she knew the real face of Jamie before, she knew him that good before 2008 and yet the cship was settled with no issues :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

30 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I hope I'm wrong with that, but it took her 10 years to start helping her daughter get out of this mess. And she knew the real face of Jamie before, she knew him that good before 2008 and yet the cship was settled with no issues :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I hope Im wrong but I think shes playing both sides. I think she has always been pro cship bc it has been good for the family (who cares about Britneys feelings, right?) and on Jamies side, but If she sees Britney has a chance of having Jamie out, shell pretend she has been on Britneys side all along. She still hangs out with Jamie and gets money from the cship. She is really close to JL and follows Lou on instagram. If Jamie gets out, lets see If she will file for the cship to end, bc I bet she wont like she never did in the past too. She allowed Britney to be in this mess. If she had any decency on her, she would have called Larry, Lou and Jamie out publicly like Lindsays dad did with them and Lindsays mom trying to put Lindsay under a cship too. 

4 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I didn't know that!!! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

This family is more toxic than a planet of monster energy drinks :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

There were pics of them hanging out with Junos daughter just a couple of months ago. I didnt post here bc Juno blocked me on instagram.

There were court docs some months ago showing that Lynne still gets money from the cship every month, including a 90k reform in Serenity. 

And If u look Junos instagram, you'll see Lynne is always with her. She cant even take a bath alone that Juno is filming her with her friends. She is a glorified nanny. 

Search Lou on Lynnes Instagram following list and you'll see she has always followed the devil itself. 

Her family are a horrible selfish dysfunctional family that dont show any empathy towards Britney. She is their cash cow, this is how they see her. They dont even bother to visit her. That we know of, the last two times they saw each other, Britney had to go to Louisiana. They only think about themselves. I hope someday she will be free from them, they even deserved to have a restraining order put on them tbh. 

Britney must have been so embarrassed:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: Glad people are exposing Jamie, we need to prove to the world what kind of person he really is. This whole thing breaks my heart because at the end of the day it’s  Britney’s family we’re talking about and it’s just failure after failure.

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Man, I thought about this... Him drinking meeting strangers and telling everyone his daughter was Britney, then thinking he had to have smt to do with her restaurant like that :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Tbh, Lynne knew damn well about Jamies problems and his horrible relationship with Britney when she was writing her book and she even talked how they prayed so the cship would stop being an 'impossible dream'. She also praised him as a conservator afterwards saying it needed to be someone tougher and she would give in a lot. She allowed Jamie to abuse Britney when she was a kid and a teenager. And when Britney was finally cutting ties with him (and Lynne too), look what they did behind her back. Lynne sat at her mansion Britney built for her for 11 years and did nothing. She was just too busy babysitting Junos kids, with her ****ty skin products and vcs trips. She is still barely doing anything. She cant even say "yes, Britney needs to be free, this cship has not been good for her". Im not even asking for her to drag Jamie publicly, but to really support Britney like she did with JL for much less. People call Britney crazy all the time and want to justify the cship... Has she ever say Britney isnt crazy and should be free? She seems to be playing both sides and I dont trust her. She always seemed just a stage mom to Britney, JL is the one who always seemed her priority anyway. 

Yes, and its no wonder that leeches like that random restaurant couple end up trying to take advantage of the situation. I wouldn't be surprised if Lou wormed her way in a similar fashion. I can guarantee you everyone he meets in his drunken state laughs behind his back and are disgusted. 

She does seem to play both sides but to be honest I wouldn't want to be in her position right now. From the outside we can tell what would seem to be the right move. But for her it must be stressful that her family is so torn on what to do. At the very least she has been trying to help Britney the past year. But yes my trust in her has been dwindling for a while, particularly from that one leaked snapchat of her *****ing about the free britney people. I don't even think she really understands the movement or why everyone is upset. 

I think a lot of this stems from the fact that the Spears family is ignorant. They lack the education to deal with someone with struggles like Britney was having so instead of trying to help her rebuild her life they decided to be dismissive to her needs and situation and put her in a situation in which she'd have as little autonomy as possible. You saw how Bryan Spears spoke about women and how they shouldn't have a place at the decision table in the first place. We are seeing ablism, ***ism/misogyny on *********. Unfortunately the entire family is complicit. 

I do believe Britney's father deserves jail time. Particularly for how easily he transferred 350k to Lou's bank account without thinking twice about it. And his abuse of Britney's kid. Imagine everything that has gone down that we DON'T know. Lou also needs to be jailed for life, imo. She is a **** stain on humanity and I really cannot stand the fact that she continues to be a free woman. She deserves none of her "success." Its people like these that make me better. How they can be rolling in millions and constantly be excused for their horrible actions. Meanwhile, I try to be as good of a person as possible and can't seem to catch a break. lol

1 hour ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Usually I would be quick to call a BS Alert on this story, but given Jamie’s history with alcoholism, I can totally see this happening. It’s sad, I remember Britney talking excitedly in interviews about her restaurant opening up and sadly I think this is yet another business venture that her father messed up for her. 

This is page six, not radar online. Jamie himself gave an interview to page six months ago calling #FreeBritney a joke and a conspirancy theory. They wouldnt put a story out without probably being true. I bet they always dig up first and were able to see if that guy really worked in NYLA, the guy even shared a rare pic with Britney. 

Archived