FreeBritney Brunch

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I totally would cuz I'm in nyc but with cases rising here... Not really a good idea. It's too risky. If you wanna zoom it, we can take the time 1 day to actually spoil ourselves and make some kickass brunch food, I'm down for that. Share recipes, chat about the movement and listen/watch/read real time results from the court hearing. That wouldn't be a bad idea. 

1 hour ago, Swizzers said:

Dude, I totally would cuz I'm in nyc but with cases rising here... Not really a good idea. It's too risky. If you wanna zoom it, we can take the time 1 day to actually spoil ourselves and make some kickass brunch food, I'm down for that. Share recipes, chat about the movement and listen/watch/read real time results from the court hearing. That wouldn't be a bad idea. 

Love the Zoom idea, it actually gives the opportunity for people outside of NYC to be part of it. 

3 hours ago, OOPSY said:

Love the Zoom idea, it actually gives the opportunity for people outside of NYC to be part of it. 

FreeBritneyLA is holding a Zoom rally on 10/16 that's open to everyone. I know it's not as casual as a brunch type of thing, but it still seems like a great way for all of us to connect and support Brit. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-0H1AF9LV/

Archived