Shawn Mendes "In Wonder" Netflix documentary receives a 33% score on Rotten Tomatoes

• Leader

Shawn Mendes' return to the spotlight isn't impressing the masses. His new single and documentary are underperforming (by his standards). I wonder why?

His Netflix doc, Shawn Mendes: In Wonder, has a 33% score by the critics on Rotten Tomatoes. It's worth mentioning that his fans showed up though, giving him an 88% fan critic score.

Some of the reviews :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Exhale, anyone see it yet?

shawn-review.thumb.jpg.bc75afb30c078f3ab81e2171eb44ff17.jpgshawn-33.jpg.b65b20b4a4f086ca44aa076a851eb9d6.jpg

Related:

• Haha 1

I guess I was expecting to be wowed and entranced by a “Wonderland”. His teaser was great, but the rest, well... hardly enchanting nor living up to its hype. Then “Monster” followed after ... I mean, he seems like he’s angry and bitter over an ex and has lead us misleadingly astray into his own personal nightmare. Whatever happened to Treating Us Better? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:
Meanwhile, I guess I should check out his docu. Netflix never notified me anything, even though we’re fellow Canadians. That may change my opinion about him, but like... he needs to showcase his other sordid twisted life of harbouring these deep seated feelings for me that transpire so much pain and anguish that he’s barely grabbling well with his feigned public persona and stardom. Now how riveting and edge of your seat would that be, right? Ugh, unrequited love. So fragile, yet so precious. 

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I guess I was expecting to be wowed and entranced by a “Wonderland”. His teaser was great, but the rest, well... hardly enchanting nor living up to its hype. Then “Monster” followed after ... I mean, he seems like he’s angry and bitter over an ex and has lead us misleadingly astray into his own personal nightmare. Whatever happened to Treating Us Better? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:
Meanwhile, I guess I should check out his docu. Netflix never notified me anything, even though we’re fellow Canadians. That may change my opinion about him, but like... he needs to showcase his other sordid twisted life of harbouring these deep seated feelings for me that transpire so much pain and anguish that he’s barely grabbling well with his feigned public persona and stardom. Now how riveting and edge of your seat would that be, right? Ugh, unrequited love. So fragile, yet so precious. 

He said monster is about how everybody in the industry is waiting for the backlash to see the downfall happen. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block