GRAMMYs 2021: WINNERS LIST

Jordan Miller

6 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Oh Lord, I was watching Grammys that night (as I am not for the US, it was really late or extremely early in the morning actually).  expecting any of the ladies to win. However, the recording academy made the decision to ruin it. I was so upset. That was not fair. Ed's Shape of you won over Kesha's Praying. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

He wasn't even there because he was mad at them yet they decided to let him win over these powerful women :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Holy **** the moment I see the words Grammy and Beyonce together I know some major bullsheet will come up. Out of all the nominations, her song made the LEAST impact and charted the worst yet shes nominated in multiple categories and will probably win at least 2. Beyonce is the single reason why Grammys have lost their credibility with GPawkward lucille ball GIF

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Dua Lipa deserves AOTY for sure, Best dance/electronic record, Best Dance recording, Song of the year (Physical) and (probably) Artist of the year.

Dua is technically a pop Artist. 

Pop artists have been shut out of the dance recording since 2012. 

Dua only won cos of who she collaborated with Silk City (Diplo and Mark Ronson) this is how Justin bieber only won his only Grammy. 

But it's now a DJs category. 

Rolling stone called this move out considering Till the World ends deserved recognition. @PokemonSpears

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block