GRAMMYs 2021: WINNERS LIST

Jordan Miller

13 minutes ago, Barajas said:

Im shocked Lady Gaga is not on the main categories, I hope she wins best pop duo performance.

Finally Future Nostalgia has some recognition! 

Like @Invitation said outside the gay fandoms of music. What did lady gaga do. ..notice her song with Ariana Grande is her only song to be nominated. .

Without ariana grande that wouldn't happen at all. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You expect Nicki to get nominated.

The song was a hit with or without her. 

Plus two different Nicki verses. 

That kinda cancelled it. Two different versions of a remix. 

I wasn't expecting Nicki to get nominated lol. I just found it curious because it was both remixes for the two songs that helped them both reach number one in the US. This makes it more suspicious to me because of Beyonce being on the Savage remix. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You expect Nicki to get nominated.

The song was a hit with or without her. 

Plus two different Nicki verses. 

That kinda cancelled it. Two different versions of a remix. 

Nicki was the only reason Say So reached #1. We all know it. Before Nicki, the song started to fall. 

The Grammys hate on Nicki because she never did what the white men told her to do. A situation similar to Britney’s. 

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Ugh this is reminding me again (which I wanted to forget) of Shape Of You, a song about being h*rny, winning over all of the other females in the category who had more important meanings/messages.

Oh Lord, I was watching Grammys that night (as I am not for the US, it was really late or extremely early in the morning actually).  expecting any of the ladies to win. However, the recording academy made the decision to ruin it. I was so upset. That was not fair. Ed's Shape of you won over Kesha's Praying. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block