GRAMMYs 2021: WINNERS LIST

Jordan Miller

On a side note (not related to noms) is it just me who finds it kinda random that the Grammys didn't push their date back? Most other major award ceremonies that usually take place in Jan/Feb (Golden Globes, BAFTAs, Oscars etc.) pushed their dates back because of the pandemic. And yet the Grammys are still taking place in January.

Edited by Isla
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

From Bieber. I agree

126156144_208314990683976_46182102175062

Oh no, here we go (catch me if you can don't move too slow)

But isn't this up to his label? They would have submitted it to the pop category surely? Or could the Recording Academy have the power to move an album into another category if they feel it's not suitable for the one it's been submitted for?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Record of the Year: "Black Parade,” Beyoncé

Record of the Year: "Savage,” Megan Thee Stallion featuring Beyoncé

Song of the Year: "Black Parade,” Beyoncé (co-writer)

Best R&B Performance: "Black Parade,” Beyoncé

Best R&B Song: "Black Parade,” Beyoncé (co-writer)

Best Rap Performance: “Savage,” Megan Thee Stallion featuring Beyoncé

Best Rap Song: “Savage,” Megan Thee Stallion featuring Beyoncé (co-writer)

Best Music Video: “Brown Skin Girl,” Beyoncé (director)

Best Music Film: Black Is King, Beyoncé (director)

6zSQ.gif

And her protégées are also nominated :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Pin on mood

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
26 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

A song about getting an erection got nominated vs. Becoming a mother.

I'm still shocked he got nominated considering he had the worst review's ever. 

Ugh this is reminding me again (which I wanted to forget) of Shape Of You, a song about being h*rny, winning over all of the other females in the category who had more important meanings/messages. Like I said maybe if we were in the Purpose era I wouldn't mind but Yummy??!! I've watched about it being possibly about ***ual predators but the end product is still iffy if you get what I mean 

Edited by IAmJustAKnee
4 minutes ago, MamboDoesItBetter said:

Just all basics being nominated for nothing albums. Rigged Beyoncé who did even release an album being the most nominated for a flop song 🥴. Payola! Payola! Payola!!! Meanwhile Fiona Apple was not even nominated in the major categories and she released THE most critically acclaimed album of all time in 2020. Just proves the GRAMMYS are pure ***** 💩

album was not even good, they just give great points if you pay or if it makes them look like credible source (like if you tied to guitarist from some cult band). fiona apple needs to eat a lot more to make solid album

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block