Jump to content

GRAMMYs 2021: WINNERS LIST


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beyonce buying awards/nominations as always 

Beyonce obviously is buying it or something lmaooo like for what all of these awards? Literally for nothing, her father helps her, she's literally the most overrated artist of all time. I said what I

Beyoncé right now

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Oxic said:

Yess!! She has performed the song like 4 times but it never gets boring! You can't deny she has learnt from Britney :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: It reminds me a bit of primeney tbh, not even Dua has that level of stage presence 

PURRR :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Love her incorporation of Y2K visuals in her performances :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

  • Love 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

MY STREAMING WAS BEHIND YALL :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: THE WAY I RANNNN HERE AFTER I FOUND OUT :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

SHE DID IT!!! MY QUEEN DID IT! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I'm not even mad at all the snubs. Folklore won AOTY and she gave a stunning performance :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

  • Love 2
Link to post
  • Twitter Team
3 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

MY STREAMING WAS BEHIND YALL :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: THE WAY I RANNNN HERE AFTER I FOUND OUT :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

SHE DID IT!!! MY QUEEN DID IT! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

My stream literally froze when they were announcing the winner for AOTY so I had to change streams and then I see Taylor on stage and I was like :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

  • Love 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

My stream literally froze when they were announcing the winner for AOTY so I had to change streams and then I see Taylor on stage and I was like :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Even my stream froze. I had to refresh Wikipedia lol:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

I'm not even mad at all the snubs. Folklore won AOTY and she gave a stunning performance :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I didn’t assume that she would win the others even though I wanted her to. But I definitely expected AOTY and I’m SOOOOOO happy she won :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

My stream literally froze when they were announcing the winner for AOTY so I had to change streams and then I see Taylor on stage and I was like :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

The way my notifications started blowing up the SECOND it was announced 😭❤️

  • Love 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block