GRAMMYs 2021: WINNERS LIST

Jordan Miller

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Like @Invitation said outside the gay fandoms of music. What did lady gaga do. ..notice her song with Ariana Grande is her only song to be nominated. .

Without ariana grande that wouldn't happen at all. 

I disagree, Grammys are not about commercial sucess but about releasing records that could be use as reference in the following years, to mark a trend in the industry. 
I think Chromatica was not very much promoted, but it is an EXTREMELY WELL PRODUCED AND COHESIVE album, probably not the best of the year but at least deseved to be nominated in one of the main categories. 

Grammys vote process is also about popularity among the academia and sending your records for consideration. Im not sure, but I would think Gaga prefered not to send her tracks to the main categories knowing she would not won this year, and send it only to the "safe" categories.  I think she is a very solid contender for the pop performance by a duo category  :neydedance_purple:.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I disagree, Grammys are not about commercial sucess but about releasing records that could be use as reference in the following years, to mark a trend in the industry. 
I think Chromatica was not very much promoted, but it is an EXTREMELY WELL PRODUCED AND COHESIVE album, probably not the best of the year but at least deseved to be nominated in one of the main categories. 

Grammys vote process is also about popularity among the academia and sending your records for consideration. Im not sure, but I would think Gaga prefered not to send her tracks to the main categories knowing she would not won this year, and send it only to the "safe" categories.  I think she is a very solid contender for the pop performance by a duo category  :neydedance_purple:.

EkJCHMoWAAAANNl?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Barajas said:

Grammys are about politics, as any other award show. 

• Like 1

How corrupt can the Grammys be? Just because Beyoncé 2019 flop OST album didn’t make an impact land wasn’t like the second coming of the Black Panther Soundtrack, they slapped #BLM all over it and rereleased it this year and somehow it became critically acclaimed and authentic? I call BS.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, bas che said:

How corrupt can the Grammys be? Just because Beyoncé 2019 flop OST album didn’t make an impact land wasn’t like the second coming of the Black Panther Soundtrack, they slapped #BLM all over it this year and somehow it became critically acclaimed and authentic? I call BS.

And when she lost with Lemonad over that Beck album? :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

On 11/24/2020 at 3:02 PM, Isla said:

So overall

- Happy for Dua and Taylor's noms for AOTY but the category was... weird. I wasn't expecting Coldplay to be nommed at all. Did they even get nommed in anything else? In an ideal world I would have wanted Chromatica nominated in that category too.

- Don't understand how Changes and Yummy got nommed, Scooter must have brought those for Justin somehow.

- Happy that Chromatica/Future Nostaglia/Folklore have all been recognised in pop vocal album!! 

- Great to see Doja getting nommed in Best New Artist but Noah Cyrus was... random.

- I'm lowkey kinda pissed Eminem got snubbed in the rap categories and Hayley was snubbed from the rock/alt ones... but Eminem probably doesn't care either way. 

- I'm not sure how Beyonce got so many noms

- Even though I'm not a huge fan it MAKES NO SENSE that The Weeknd was completely shut out. 

Did Eminem get any more noms at all after he called the grammys out a few years ago and said hed never go to one ever again? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

On 11/24/2020 at 3:09 PM, Thelegendarybritney said:

i forgot lover existed :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I think she forgot it too, she even thought at the time that Lover was her last chance of being successful before turning 30 lol and then she did Folklore that rightfully so did way better than Lover ever could. I still love Lover song tho. 

On 11/24/2020 at 3:35 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

A song about getting an erection got nominated vs. Becoming a mother.

I'm still shocked he got nominated considering he had the worst review's ever. 

Someday was also snubbed. They only care about this subject If It comes from Ctrlcé. 

Even tho I dislike Katy, this is Praying vs Shape of You again. In the end I still think Shape of You is miles better than Yummy and Praying is one of Keshas best songs.

On 11/24/2020 at 4:17 PM, Style. said:

Nicki was the only reason Say So reached #1. We all know it. Before Nicki, the song started to fall. 

The Grammys hate on Nicki because she never did what the white men told her to do. A situation similar to Britney’s. 

Coincidence or not, the grammys said both had the worst performances ever in the grammys history :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

On 11/24/2020 at 4:22 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

His team and label did this .

He's getting dragged and definitely rightfully so, being told. White boy. You're privilege is showing..

You need to STFU. 

The weeknd got nothing. 

Some people would say. Justin didn't deserve a single nomination..

Purpose yes, Changes no..

Yummy is such a trashy song that makes Cant Stop the Feeling sound like a Queen song 

default_lexie4.jpg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block