Why you mad tho? Kanye West banned Lady Gaga from his recording studio

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Once upon a time, Lady Gaga and Kanye West were meant to tour together, however Gaga axed those plans and embarked on The Monster Ball instead. Best decision ever, but Kanye might disagree.

After that, he was so mad he put up signs around his recording studio warning people involved in the project to remain tight-lipped about what they were working on. One of the signs said "No Gaga."

The tea was spilled during RapCaviar's podcast discussing the 10th anniversary of Kanye's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

Gaga was that *****. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Thoughts, Exhale? Are we surprised :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

F4-B97-C7-E-092-D-41-A4-A5-E2-04-B0113-A

Via Gaga Dailygaga-kw.jpg.46e59d2a0e40c76db2a184915f3c60f7.jpg

8 minutes ago, alexxxx said:

This man is so freaking overrated, annoying and sick. I hate him so much, I don't know how that stupid album of his is regarded as legendary and how it made the rolling stones GOAT list. All he does is play the victim and cry, he craves attention more than anything and he looks like a rat that was ran over my 2004 ford focus.

Hide contents

Praying I don't get WP for this:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Spoiler

Praying you don’t get a WAP for this? :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Haha 4
42 minutes ago, bas che said:

He’s honest, she’s an attention seeker. 

He's one of the biggest attention seekers in the music business, though. I mean on top of all the other stunts he's pulled over the years, did you miss his recent Twitter rants just a couple months ago after his failed ego-centric presidential campaign?

I won't deny that he's a great rapper and one of the most savvy businessmen in the music industry, but your comment is like the pot calling the kettle black. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block