"That's Where You Take Me" Official Video Restored

MSTAR

8 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Not even including MVs she gave us performances, appearances, photo

shoots and TONS of behind the scenes footage. We’re really not worthy :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Yeah the first eras of Britney were one of the best, we have got many materials (behind the scenes, making of, TV appearances everywhere...), we have almost nothing for Blackout which is toooo bad, it was Britney’s decision to not do anything for Blackout or her label didn’t wanted to give her money?

Because the Circus-era happened so fast, it was like the Britney-era but as a restore of her good image/career. I can’t believe that Blackout-era had only a year of existence... :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Yeah the first erad of Britney were one of the best, we have got many materials (behind the scenes, making of, TV appearances everywhere...), we have almost nothing for Blackout which toooo bad, it was Britney’s decision to not do anything for Blackout or her label didn’t wanted to give her money?

Because the Circus-era happened so fast, it was like the Britney-era but as a restore of her good image/career. I can’t believe that Blackout-era had only a year of existence... :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I’m pretty sure I would give my first born for behind the scene footage from the Blackout era. Could you even imagine  :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2020 at 3:23 AM, MSTAR said:

Thank you for the help!! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Are they "Dream Within A Dream (Behind The Scenes Part x)"? I tried to download them but they are not available on Mega anymore

Just a heads up, I finally got the links working again, hopefully you can do a V2! 

7 hours ago, STJ said:

I can't believe Ms. MSTAR is a member here... I love your HD Britney videos. 

Can you turn Xtine's videos into HD too? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Thank you for the support! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

When I finish Britney’s videos, I will try to remaster various videos of many artists, as well as of Christina Aguilera :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

2 hours ago, Lonely2001 said:

They are working. I'll edit them into the video and send it to @MSTAR to upscale it. I have plenty of time now so it wouldn't be a problem. 🙂 PS thanks for the links

Thank you so much for helping me, I will try to upscale it soon, after or before I release Do Somethin. The next video is My Prerogative (Outrageous delayed as I’m not satisfied of the quality).

Archived