"That's Where You Take Me" Official Video Restored

MSTAR

Okay it wasn't easy for this one, I tried to restore this music video (released only in Philippines), sadly that's the best results I had due to very (but very) low quality source (there's even no TV rip or DVD release of it). Still better than the ones uploaded I guess. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Upcoming major videos like MATM, Toxic, and the rest will be in the best quality out there, I managed to remaster them with powerful codecs with new upscaling methods (AI + Avisynth) and it gave me huge files but 4x better quality! :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

I hope you will still enjoy this one:

If you have missed previous remasters:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

thanks for doing this, I always thought this mv was so cute:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I love how she looked when she had no make up on, she’s so naturally beautiful :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Yeah here we can see how natural is Britney, she is laughing with dancers and her team, she is happy... :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I think DWAD was one of her best tour! Too bad there’s no good quality video of this released somewhere, we would have a better restore or even a remaster if there’s a dvd release of it.

2 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

The song itself is like 30 seconds longer than the album version.

Yes that’s a proof that’s an official video as her team/label made the editing (they have all materials to make it longer to fit the video so it’s probably not a fan video, also there are many people who affirm that they watched it on TV).

9 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Yes that’s a proof that’s an official video as her team/label made the editing (they have all materials to make it longer to fit the video so it’s probably not a fan video, also there are many people who affirm that they watched it on TV).

You could actually redo the video using all of the extra scenes from Britney's Dance Beat, those were ripped in 720P

https://britney-online.net/media-bar/on-set/tours/

10 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Thank you! It bothers me to edit tbh, I prefer the official versions but due to YT copyrights, I have to edit them as I have no choice. Thanks for the support! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Oh gotcha some are versions I always wanted to see it feels, like Everytime and Gimme More. I never thought I would see those Gimme More scenes. :):lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

22 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

The song itself is like 30 seconds longer than the album version.

22 hours ago, MSTAR said:

There's an adlib added at 0:05 :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

5 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Yes!! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

I love this so much! The Britney era was truly flawless :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Yeah there are sooo much music videos and contents on this era! :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: 
7 Music Videos (Including Overprotected Remix, TWYTM, Anticipating), Pepsi ads, DWAD and more! When I think that Blackout have only 3 music videos and not even TV live performances except the VMA, missed opportunity for that album... :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

46 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Yeah there are sooo much music videos and contents on this era! :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: 
7 Music Videos (Including Overprotected Remix, TWYTM, Anticipating), Pepsi ads, DWAD and more! When I think that Blackout have only 3 music videos and not even TV live performances except the VMA, missed opportunity for that album... :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Not even including MVs she gave us performances, appearances, photo

shoots and TONS of behind the scenes footage. We’re really not worthy :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Archived