Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’ll be Apple Pie 

Not this selling out already and no one on Exhale knew about it  yet the same four people on Team Boycott get so pressed when one of us buys them. News flash not all Britney fans are on Exhale and loo

Where it belongs to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MX3 said:

I have to ask.....why TF didn't they give glory this much promo when it was actually released????? They couldn't even put out four singles back in 2016 for the original release and now this???? 

Everything to do with the fact that she isn't working and they need to release something but I'm pissed that they don't give the fans what we truly want which is a fully realized and appreciated era. 

Looking at everything now, Glory was SUPPOSED to be that!! 

3 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I have to ask.....why TF didn't they give glory this much promo when it was actually released????? They couldn't even put out four singles back in 2016 for the original release and now this???? 

Everything to do with the fact that she isn't working and they need to release something but I'm pissed that they don't give the fans what we truly want which is a fully realized and appreciated era. 

I think it's clear why...Britney herself said through her lawyer she refuses to work while her dad is in control. I'm sure she did the bare minimum until she finally gained enough confidence to make a full stop until he's removed. Not everything in her life has to do with what the fans want.

8 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Bc Glory and the two singles flopped so they weren't going to keep going on an album that didn't do well. Anyway, she was still doing Vegas during the Glory era and pulling in a lot of money. Now she hasn't been working for almost two years so the label is releasing these limited edition vinyls. Again, Britney isn't working right now so they're not able to do a full era. And we all know BJ and Glory were all originally about Vegas vs. the actual albums.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think it's clear why...Britney herself said through her lawyer she refuses to work while her dad is in control. I'm sure she did the bare minimum until she finally gained enough confidence to make a full stop until he's removed. Not everything in her life has to do with what the fans want.

They did the same with BJ and in "I am Britney jean" she mentioned wanting alien as a single. 

Britney was also in a c-ship during ff and circus and they released four singles per era. 

i just wanted to point out the irony of re-releasing an album that only had two singles from it and now four years later doing a heavy promo for it. Not saying I wished Britney to be put to work for an extra two music videos four years ago if thats not what she wanted. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, MX3 said:

They did the same with BJ and in "I am Britney jean" she mentioned wanting alien as a single. 

I do believe it was originally intended to be the third single but then BJ and Perfume flopped and Vegas was selling decently so they just kept going with that. Her label prob thought spending money on a video and promotion for Alien would be a waste of money when everyone was financially benefiting from Vegas anyway.

• Love 3
  • Exhale+
13 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I'm not even mad they're milking Glory this much tbh...It's one of her best albums. What makes me mad is they're doing this without her approval or involvement which means I can't enjoy this :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

This is pretty much how I feel. Im happy for fans but sad for her. It sucks. 

• Love 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Just now, Watch Me Work It said:

I think the new songs are Mood Ring and Swimming with the Stars?

or there is another song? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I doubt it bc they could argue that Mood Ring has never been released on vinyl before. Technically SITS will not have been released on vinyl when this Glory release comes out in Dec (the SITS vinyl is out in Jan).