Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

Giov_a

28 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I figured that was gonna happen... oh well, one more week won’t hurt 

7 more days of Britney fans debating on whether to boycott a release that'll probably buy Britney some more eye makeup :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

At least once the songs are out people can either enjoy the release or focus on who in Britney's life they're gonna cancel next :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you think David LaChapelle and Jamie had a falling out?

And now Britney and David are conspiring? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I don't think there was anything to fall out from - David seems like another director (like Joseph Khan) who was annoyed by the interference from Jamie and Britney's team so much that these directors basically disavowed their Britney videos because it strayed so far from their visions (which Britney was probably involved in creating until #teamboomers aka Jamie and cronies thought it was better to team Britney with experienced directors only to muck it up so much that what could have been great music videos make no sense). 

I'm sure David is pissed that his name is attached to such a piece of garbage (the official Make Me video) because grandpa Colon thought it made more sense for Britney and her dancers to spend half the video ogling shirtless men rather than make a cohesive video that Britney and David could both be proud of. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
On 11/25/2020 at 3:32 AM, PokemonSpears said:

good luck on your finals :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

also, maybe they're releasing a different cover for every region/store so we have to catch'em all :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Thanks bro :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I still have finals these next few weeks :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

So bless me with your unholy pokemon magic please :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I don't think there was anything to fall out from - David seems like another director (like Joseph Khan) who was annoyed by the interference from Jamie and Britney's team so much that these directors basically disavowed their Britney videos because it strayed so far from their visions (which Britney was probably involved in creating until #teamboomers aka Jamie and cronies thought it was better to team Britney with experienced directors only to muck it up so much that what could have been great music videos make no sense). 

I'm sure David is pissed that his name is attached to such a piece of garbage (the official Make Me video) because grandpa Colon thought it made more sense for Britney and her dancers to spend half the video ogling shirtless men rather than make a cohesive video that Britney and David could both be proud of. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Agreed on what likely happened...

But are Britney and David now conspiring together?

David is clearly allowing his photographs to be used for the Glory re-release.

So...

Something has...changed. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

How much would glory need to sell to go #1 on bb don’t attack me just curious 

For #1 on BB at least above 100,000 units and it's not gonna happen lol 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

It might re-enter BB200 for sure since "My prerogative" charted #65 when the vinyl was released this month. I believe Glory will chart in a higher position :typing_keyboard_computer: