Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

Giov_a

Just now, muffin monstah said:

What would you do if artist you paid for making the album decided to stop working. You have to do something... god knows what is in the contract between them. 

This - Imagine going to your boss and say "hey, I won't be working this year" :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

RCA has all the rights to milk Britney's dicography without pushing her to record new music against her will. In the end RCA is a company and they just want to make money, isn't what we all want? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, muffin monstah said:

What would you do if artist you paid for making the album decided to stop working. You have to do something... god knows what is in the contract between them. 

I know, everyone on here is so quick to jump on her dad and the c-ship team but these are clearly deals with her label bc she's not doing anything right now. They prob have the best intentions and think these limited releases are gifts to the fans.

• Love 1
Just now, PickleSpears said:

I know, everyone on here is so quick to jump on her dad and the c-ship team but these are clearly deals with her label bc she's not doing anything right now. They prob have the best intentions and think these limited releases are gifts to the fans.

Please. Her label are not interested in the fans and never have been. They're barely interested in Britney. If they were they would have allowed her to have the creative control she yearned for for YEARS before the conservatorship was even in place.

• Love 1
Just now, MM0219 said:

Please. Her label are not interested in the fans and never have been. They're barely interested in Britney. If they were they would have allowed her to have the creative control she yearned for for YEARS before the conservatorship was even in place.

You know that her label has nothing to do with her c-ship right? A judge ruled that her dad is literally in charge of her life. That includes her business affairs and decisions. Take it up with the judge.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Exactly. I’m all in for freebritney. But there is other side of this, and I’m surprised RCA didn’t sue her, but who know what the real deal is in play. 

• Love 1
Just now, PickleSpears said:

You know that her label has nothing to do with her c-ship right? A judge ruled that her dad is literally in charge of her life. That includes her business affairs and decisions. Take it up with the judge.

Hence why I said YEARS before the conservatorship was put in place.