What Actually Happened on 'Britney Jean' : Myah's Reported Words (NEW)

Arckangel

2 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Impossible. Stems and multitracks leaked, with no Britney to be found in most of the tracks. She's lying to because of the contract she signed. It's not her fault. Britney and her team are to blame for that mess. 

Body Ache, Work Work, Til it's gone are 100% Myah with no Britney. She even recorded most of the songs twice to make it sound more confusing and believable. 

Work Work definitely has some Britney lines at least towards the end (most agree).

As for Til It's Gone, according to @pgl, Britney sings these lines: "...from the tears that fall like rain / So lost ever since you went away / My heart's never gonna be the sa-a-me [...] ...night to turn the page / But they lie, can't confine me to a cage / In my mind, the life we had replays"

As for Chillin' With You, some of the "'bout a thing" (lower tone) are definitely Britney's.

@PlayboiMommy

3 hours ago, GregReid said:

lol he got ‘confused’ for 9999.9% of the album, some of the songs in full are basically Myah but ok

We will let you get ‘confused’ and still pay good money to buy the album 👍🏻 To not hear Brit

Team B always super respectful to the fans, who made her and support her in everything she does. as always.... :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

not blaming Brit for this at all fyi 

TTB, for example. So. much. myah.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Serban Ghenea worked as a mixing engineer on Britney Jean. According to the booklet, Serban only mixed the following tracks: Alien, Passenger, Brightest Morning Star, Hold on Tight and Perfume (The Dreaming Mix). Serban's official website lists the same tracks except for the alternate mix of Perfume.

But this "problem" happened on the entire album except for Don't Cry and Perfume. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

It's obvious what happened and it's not Will's fault. He's a fantastic producer, we've seen it with BEP and S&S. Her team rushed an album to get it out before Vegas to use it as a promo tool. They didn't allow the creatives to take their time and make a solid album. That's why Myah vocals were used and that's why there aren't any unreleased songs from that era. I don't blame the creative team for that. We've known this for 7 years now.

No, he is not! He's also a fraud. Look up the incident where he straight ripped off "Rebound" by Arty & Mat Zo for Chris Brown's album (Their label even sued). He literally copied the instrumental, and what's hilarious is his own original beat drop he tacked on towards the end sound incredibly amateurish. S&S is mostly thanks to belgian house producer Jef Martens (aka Basto/Lazy Jay).

• Love 1

First of all, when the song is being recorded (especially in a multimillion dollar professional setting) the song is mixed to a degree that the final mixer comes in (if not the same person) knows not too change too much.

Either some asshat didnt like Britneys vocals and made the change or Britney never recorded them in the first place.

37 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

But this "problem" happened on the entire album except for Don't Cry and Perfume. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Not It Should Be Easy. Myah only has background vocals in its bridge. Now That I Found You has Brit on lead all the way through as well (Myah's in it, but there's no full-on dubbing).

But yeah, it's curious other producers and engineers on that record committed the same mistake as well... They all should have been more careful, esp. since Myah's father had issued a warning nine months prior. With all the tools they have, those high-ranked pros could have done more w/ Brit's vocals, even if she hadn't done so many takes. Myah's vocals are not a problem at all, and her voice blends very well w/ Britney's. It's just that she became so prominent on the records fans noticed...

@Louis_j Don't Cry has Brit on lead all the way through, but Myah confirmed on her official playlist she has background vocals in it as well: