This Day in Pop: Britney releases 'Time Out with Britney Spears' in 1999 (November 23)

i had this on VHS but never got it on DVD for some reason. But funnily enough a few months ago i watched it on youtube for the first time in many many  years. it held great memories. i became a Britney fan in 2000 and just after i got into her music, i spotted it on VHS in MVC it was back then  before it changed to HMV. and i think i bought it with my christmas money. So it was the first time i saw britney as a person instead of just listening to her music. its a great video.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I need to see this Dreamchaser DVD! Loved all the pop girls who debuted in 1999! But not as much as Britney, obviously. 

know anywhere online by any chance I could find this dvd?

I found mine on eBay. It’s such a good buy! I don’t know all too much about Jessica, but this was a lovely watch. Honestly, I’ve been into Britney so much forever, and have only recently gotten more into all of the other pop girls. Hope you get one, hunnie!  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:   :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

My goodness, time has certainly gone by so fast. I love this little release, it’s so happy and earnest. I was actually watching Jessica Simpson’s Dreamchaser DVD the other day, it’s really similar and made me think of this one. Pop was so great back then and super fun too!

She has a dvd?? 

I didnt know that, heck i didnt even know she toured in the early 00s lol

flop :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

She has a dvd?? 

I didnt know that, heck i didnt even know she toured in the early 00s lol

flop :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Dd I knew Jessica toured but I didn’t realise there was a DVD for it.

the Dreamchaser Tour was in support of Irresistible and she did another tour for In This Skin (can’t remember the name of it). 

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Isla said:

Dd I knew Jessica toured but I didn’t realise there was a DVD for it.

the Dreamchaser Tour was in support of Irresistible and she did another tour for In This Skin (can’t remember the name of it). 

Oh yeah I did know she had one for In This Skin.

I had it on dvd but I guess I lost it when I moved.

I remember she called it "The Reality Tour"

Are those the only tours she ever had?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh yeah I did know she had one for In This Skin.

I had it on dvd but I guess I lost it when I moved.

I remember she called it "The Reality Tour"

Are those the only tours she ever had?

Yeah I had a look at Wiki, I didn’t realise there was a DVD for either tour tbh haha.

and yes they were! She hasn’t toured since.

• Super Mods
42 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah I had a look at Wiki, I didn’t realise there was a DVD for either tour tbh haha.

and yes they were! She hasn’t toured since.

Lol yeah she should definitely tour again once this pandemic is over.

Im sure she's revived fan interest and probably made new fans with her book

I know I did. Have u read her book?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol yeah she should definitely tour again once this pandemic is over.

Im sure she's revived fan interest and probably made new fans with her book

I know I did. Have u read her book?

Nope I haven’t read the book. I heard it was quite good though. I’m not sure how successful a tour could be for her but maybe she could do a few small dates.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Nope I haven’t read the book. I heard it was quite good though. I’m not sure how successful a tour could be for her but maybe she could do a few small dates.

Well its a good book and I think it was smart of her to do that cause it brought alot of attention to her and her previous singing career.

Yeah I dont think she'll be selling out stadiums (if she ever did) but maybe a small tour like at clubs or theaters.

Kind of like what Madonna was doing before the virus

• Love 2