This Day in Pop: Britney releases 'Time Out with Britney Spears' in 1999 (November 23)

Wow I remember buying this VHS from Blockbuster in 1999 lol. What times. It came with the cassette sampler :eyes_britney_laugh:

It was a super cute home video but I was annoyed that they only included BTMYH and FTBOMBH from the Disney In-Concert and not the other 5 songs. That concert has always been of my favorite Britney specials.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Wow I remember buying this VHS from Blockbuster in 1999 lol. What times. It came with the cassette sampler :eyes_britney_laugh:

It was a super cute home video but I was annoyed that they only included BTMYH and FTBOMBH from the Disney In-Concert and not the other 5 songs. That concert has always been of my favorite Britney specials.

Yes I wish they had the Soda Pop performance in here. We need a high quality version of that song live 😭

Can you imagine having soda pop the bop performance in professional quality?? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

Yes I wish they had the Soda Pop performance in here. We need a high quality version of that song live 😭

Can you imagine having soda pop the bop performance in professional quality?? 

I can't tell if you're being serious or not lol but I'd love to have that whole concert/special on DVD. They should have included at least the other aired songs (Crazy, I Will Be There, Sometimes, and BOMT) on Time Out.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

My goodness, time has certainly gone by so fast. I love this little release, it’s so happy and earnest. I was actually watching Jessica Simpson’s Dreamchaser DVD the other day, it’s really similar and made me think of this one. Pop was so great back then and super fun too!

I need to see this Dreamchaser DVD! Loved all the pop girls who debuted in 1999! But not as much as Britney, obviously. 

know anywhere online by any chance I could find this dvd?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Omg I remember getting this when it first came out on VHS: I was 10 years old and continuously watched it over and over in my room, which had a poster on the wall with the same photo as the cover image of the VHS... and yet my parents actually seemed shocked when I came out :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Omg same. My walls were covered in Britney pictures and when i came out they were shocked bc i was Britney obsessed. 😂like I’m dancing in my room to oops not touching myself to her photos 

• Haha 2