What is your current BOP?

9 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

@ObsessedBritFan1 what you think of this song? This song from Shake It Up sounds like something Dua could've recorded for Future Nostalgia, doesn't it? . Sounds like a mix between Don't Start Now and Hallucinate 

100% guilty pleasure. It would definitely sound more mature and modern if Dua sang it for sure. Some tracks transcend and are timeless, and pop music is that for me. 

also I was once obsessed with 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

100% guilty pleasure. It would definitely sound more mature and modern if Dua sang it for sure. Some tracks transcend and are timeless, and pop music is that for me. 

also I was once obsessed with 

Yes. Also Scratch and Just Wanna Dance. Literally image if Disney Channel didn't had some songs from HSM, Camp Rock, SIU etc. And got passed away to other pop girls instead. (Scratch could easily be sung by Rihanna and Shakira could sing Just Wanna Dance for instance) 

A lot of these songs could've been made famous by these pop girls tbh and slay the charts. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block