What songs would Britney personally chose to perform?

hybirdfox

britney-spears-piece-of-me-vegas-full-pe
Let’s assume when Britney’s free she has all the power to chose every song she wants to perform. What songs do you think she would personally choose? Would the set list be a lot different from what it usually is?

Here’s some songs IMO she would chose:

- Lucky

- My Prerogative

- Don’t Let Me Be The Last to Know

- Breathe on Me

- Early Mornin’

- When Your Eyes Say It

- Alien

- Overprotected

-Mona Lisa

- Radar

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hybirdfox said:

britney-spears-piece-of-me-vegas-full-pe
Let’s assume when Britney’s free she has all the power to chose every song she wants to perform. What songs do you think she would personally choose? Would the set list be a lot different from what it usually is?

Here’s some songs IMO she would chose:

- Lucky

- My Prerogative

- Don’t Let Me Be The Last to Know

- Breathe on Me

- Early Mornin’

- When Your Eyes Say It

- Alien

- Overprotected

-Mona Lisa

- Radar

I think her biggest hits like BOMT, Oops, Slave, Gimme More, Womanizer, Toxic, TTWE and WB she will always have to sing them, but I think your choice of songs to put in the middle of the biggest hits is very good! Lucky, My Prerogative, Don’t Let Me Be The Last to Know and Overprotected are great choices as they are songs that she hasn’t performed for a long time, especially Overprotected :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Britney seems to like MATM, Breathe On Me, Touch of My Hand, Freakshow, Get Naked, Boys, Slave and Do Somethin’. I think she gets fed up performing her oldest and most memorable hits as she’s been doing them for years. I like for the FF tour she mixed it up and sang DLMBTLTK.

I agree. I would totally understand if she said never wanted to perform Baby or Oops again. 

Sometimes :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Idk why she hates this song as it’s one of the best songs of her. She seems to be very proud of Britney and ITZ songs, as well as songs which are not too old or childish (but whyyyyyy they are the best, Lucky, OIDIA, Sometimes for examples!! :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:) so I think:

- Overprotected

- I Love Rock’n’Roll

- Slave 4 U

- Toxic

And possibly: Stronger (when she will be out from the conservatorship, this song have to be performed first)

Archived