Lindsay Lohan names her favorite Britney Spears song

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

Looking healthy and proving that an abusive conservatorship is not the o̶n̶l̶y̶ way.

Been saying this for a long time. Lou might have saved her career if she placed her under the cship. But it would destroy Lindsay just like it destroyed Britney.

She is doing amazing,it took some time but she is getting there.

3 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Looking healthy and proving that an abusive conservatorship is not the o̶n̶l̶y̶ way

Im happy for her that her dad saved her from being ****ed up by Lounatic and Lizarry too. 

13 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Been saying this for a long time. Lou might have saved her career if she placed her under the cship. But it would destroy Lindsay just like it destroyed Britney.

She is doing amazing,it took some time but she is getting there.

Well, the only era that team cship got it right was Circus. FF era was so off and from 2013 on they have been ******* Britneys legacy bc they only care about easy money. 

15 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Unrelated, but, her mother is finally being evicted from her home next week after not paying taxes or her mortgage for 7 years. I live down the block and I’m here for it. I’m glad Lindsay didn’t bail her *** out again. 

Yes Lindsay has been enabling them for so long. Has been paying for their lifestyles since she was 5 years old. 

I remember when her youngest brother stopped talking to her,was mad at her because she couldn't afford to buy him a car that costs 80k+ few years ago.

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yes Lindsay has been enabling them for so long. Has been paying for their lifestyles since she was 5 years old. 

I remember when her youngest brother stopped talking to her,was mad at her because she couldn't afford to buy him a car that costs 80k+ few years ago.

Omfg, so Lindsays family is like Britneys. Who is the least worse?

Just now, Easy There said:

Lindsay's is a lot worse. Or at least it was.

It seems like they have come a long way today. And they seem to be there for each other

Well, at least it seems like they have redeemed themselves some way. And Lindsay's dad also helped her with Lou and Larry. He called them out publicly. If only Lynne have done the same for Britney, Britney wouldnt be under a cship till this day fighting to kick her dad out of her own life. 

12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Lindsay's is a lot worse. Or at least it was.

It seems like they have come a long way today. And they seem to be there for each other

A lot of that family drama was fabricated nonsense by Dina. Michael was an awful father but was locked up most of their lives. Dina was/is an unstable drunk cokehead. I graduated with her brother Michael 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

A lot of that family drama was fabricated nonsense by Dina. Michael was an awful father but was locked up most of their lives. Dina was/is an unstable drunk cokehead. I graduated with her brother Michael 

Her siblings seem to be great ppl/kids NFL.

The biggest mess in that family seemed to be Dina. Still is to this day. Michael did some ****ty things as well,but still seemed more responsible then Dina.