This Day in Pop: Britney releases 'Britney Spears Live and More!' in 2000 and 'Britney Spears Live: The Femme Fatale Tour' in 2011 (November 21)

I own and love both of these. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I still wonder if that flawless fan that got a pizza party with her friends is still a Britney stan today? I'm guessing not, but you never know? :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

The main grips I have about the Hawaii concert is that it they didn't include the Bop of the century known as "I Will Be There" even though it was broadcast on TV... :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Also, the Oops! performance being intercut with the music video is super annoying... The full music video is available to watch separately on the DVD, why couldn't they show the full uninterrupted performance???

It's a pity that Lives and more isn't the full Crazy 4k Tour, and the songs are short versions. All those extras are so unnecessary.

FF Tour DVD can choke, bad cover, bad editing, dubbed vocals on DVD over pre-recorded vocals that were fine. It could be a cute release if it was handled better. As for the concert itself, it's not that good, she doesn't seem to want to be there (and we all know why).

17 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

The FF dvd honestly could've been such a good movie. The way how the camera angles are so bad and still cause they filmed it as a 3D movie just for it to only air a couple times like that makes it so unwatchable. They also filmed it at such a bad show, there were so many good moments from other dates that ended up flat in toronto but that's team britney in a nutshell:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

The reason they filmed in Toronto is because it was the only North American city on the tour that had two nights so they could film multiple shows. The tour didn't sell very well. And it's Britney fault if she didn't bring it for the show, especially when they were filming.

9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Woah this must be nostalgic for you guys, but wow that bad quality looks like something we arent familiar with in the days of YouTube, high-quality cameras or so :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

10 hours ago, Alexanda said:

It was terrible, i mean you could always record some stuff from tv easily with a free-vhs-tape, but the  quality sucked, like you get kinda something like this: 

To be fair it wasn't as bad as that video. DVD is obviously way better but this is an extreme example.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I own and love both of these. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I still wonder if that flawless fan that got a pizza party with her friends is still a Britney stan today? I'm guessing not, but you never know? :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

The main grips I have about the Hawaii concert is that it they didn't include the Bop of the century known as "I Will Be There" even though it was broadcast on TV... :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Also, the Oops! performance being intercut with the music video is super annoying... The full music video is available to watch separately on the DVD, why couldn't they show the full uninterrupted performance???

I totally agree with you about the the performance being cut with the video, it makes no sense especially when they show the full video lol. I'll always be annoyed that they cut I Will Be There and The Beat Goes On but had Destiny's Child and Joe perform. They could have used those two slots for IWBT and TBGO.

36 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

To be fair it wasn't as bad as that video. DVD is obviously way better but this is an extreme example.

Well, i remember these weird things in the first seconds down below, sometimes it was even black and this annoyed me so much, because it went for one time all over the screen. 

But there was always some weird VHS-effect somewhere. 

I loved DVD so much, because the quality stayed as it should :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: