Little Mix perform 'Sweet Melody' in rink full of water on The Jonathan Ross Show

Slayer

They snapped :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

The girls performed their new hit single 'Sweet Melody' on the Jonathan Ross Show in the UK.

Parts of their interview:

The stars did not say anything about Jesy's absence and Jonathan said he did not wish to pry.

But he had some touching words for Jesy, telling the girls he hoped she was ok.

"It's coming up to your tenth anniversary," said Jonathan.

"And before we talk about that I just want to explain because there are three members of Little Mix here and not four.

"And you put out a press release this week to say that Jesy is taking some time off for personal reasons.

"Obviously I hope you know this, and I hope she knows this, but everyone is wishing her well and everyone is hoping that she gets through this."

He continued: "I am not going to pry, I know it's quite personal, but everyone is thinking, I hope she is fine."

Jade, Perrie and Leigh-Anne smiled and applauded along with the audience, but did not comment any further on Jesy's condition.

Little Mix’s Jade said in another interview this week that the band will never be pulled apart by feuds, insisting: “We’re family.”

The group have been rallying around Jesy Nelson, who said this week she was taking a break for “medical reasons”.

And the girls have admitted they did not expect being in the group “to be this hard” with all the pressure and non-stop schedule of working.

Jade, said: “We said from the get-go we’d remain equal, even when other people might tell us otherwise. That’s one of the reasons we’ve lasted.

“We’ve always been about lifting each other up – I think that translates.

“People aren’t stupid, they can tell when you’re on stage if you aren’t getting along.

“Maybe that’s why people have warmed to us for nearly 10 years. We’re family now.”

Part of the interview from tonight's show:

EnXSdo8W4AkTTwX?format=jpg&name=large

EnNjqoUWMAEX3F1.thumb.jpeg.1ba29a17efb2678d9ee4891fc430b5a1.jpeg

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

I said this the other day that tensions between groups are very obvious to the public, and that’s why Jesy taking a break hasn’t been taken as her leaving completely because we know how loved she is by the other girls. It’s very obvious they all love each other and have a deep respect for one another.

tea :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

what were your thoughts on the performance?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block