Only one song!

biscuit.hombre

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I can't get enough of this song since the year it was released...Perfect vocals and addictive instrumental, I also love almost all the remixes made of this song  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

P E R F E C T I O N

I think I remember hearing back in the day that this single was supposed to get the Stronger chair choreography treatment, originally. I think this song would be more appreciated with a proper video release. 

edit: found receipts

Britney had planned a dance sequence on a chair for the, ‘Break The ice’ video, but the video was never shot, due to personal problems at that time, so the idea was scrapped and an animated video was made instead. Britney was unhappy about how her last 2 music videos turned out and wanted to take control and she immediately booked in dance lessons for the new music video. Unfortunately, things took a negative turn and it was not used.

https://absolutebritney.com/celebrating-8-years-of-break-the-ice-with-interesting-facts-britneyspears/

2 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

P E R F E C T I O N

I think I remember hearing back in the day that this single was supposed to get the Stronger chair choreography treatment, originally. I think this song would be more appreciated with a proper video release. 

But it was difficult for Britney to deliver a choreography that would do justice to this music in the Blackout era that could match choreographies like the Britney and ITZ era. Within the possibilities to make a different video at the time it was released until it was well thought out, it is her only cartoon/anime video, and the story and Britney herself were well thought out, Britney has to diversify her catalog videographic, she does not necessarily have to do well choreographed and sensual dances for almost all singles that she releases, what she does is art and this video is an example of that.

9 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

P E R F E C T I O N

edit: found receipts

Britney had planned a dance sequence on a chair for the, ‘Break The ice’ video, but the video was never shot, due to personal problems at that time, so the idea was scrapped and an animated video was made instead. Britney was unhappy about how her last 2 music videos turned out and wanted to take control and she immediately booked in dance lessons for the new music video. Unfortunately, things took a negative turn and it was not used.

https://absolutebritney.com/celebrating-8-years-of-break-the-ice-with-interesting-facts-britneyspears/

Oh this would be epic :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Archived