Britney's SILLY DANCING: 1999 & 2004

theKARATEkid

Saturday morning. I'm still in bed and shuffling through old Britney's interviews. The usual, you know!

I stumble upon this 1999 Britney interview with MTV Europe where she dances with Felicia towards the end. This made me smile and instantly reminded me of this scene from her 2004 Chaotic series. Our good old silly Brit at her best. 

Thought I would share to brighten your day! Have a lovely weekend. Ok peace out. :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Chaotic gets such a bad rap. I love it. Britney is young and in love and having the time of her life. She’s so precious in that clip. All of you haters need to get over it :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I agree, I rewatched it recently and it’s really refreshing to see Britney in such a candid way that we had never really seen previously. 

Omg I love this. Thank you so much for posting!

Chaotic was a mess because it was unfiltered. There was no production value, storylines mapped out in advance, or lame acting. It was literally just Britney and Kevin goofing around with a video camera and it showed a genuine side of Britney we haven't really seen since. I'll take that Britney any day over an anxious robotic superstar who feels like she needs to only do and say the right things because she's been broken down by the people who were supposed to protect her. 

Archived