Katy Perry's rumored 2021 Grammy submissions

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Also i'd prefer not to see more comments like this as per the rules, as it's pretty clear you purposely trolling about Britney would 'muddy' the community :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Incites Hate

• When an Exhaler clearly disrespects another Exhaler and/or purposefully sets out to dilute or muddy the community.

Blatant Disrespect

• When a member shows blatant disrespect and/or purposefully sets out to dilute or muddy the environment. 

I trust our conversation is now over :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Sorry ill edit my comment

Katy is doing fine, she's happy with her life right now and it seems to be doing great things. People still seems to be stuck in 2010 thinking that you need to put someone down to make you feel better, so whatever.

Success doesn't mean everything and by that we can also say that grammy doesn't mean **** when Mariah Carey has only 5, the same amount that Billie Eilish got in one night. 

People still thinking that Katy is a total flop when, just days ago, she became the first female singer to had 6 videos on youtube with more than 1 billion views, and soon will be 7.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kaledkalil said:

Katy is doing fine, she's happy with her life right now and it seems to be doing great things. People still seems to be stuck in 2010 thinking that you need to put someone down to make you feel better, so whatever.

Success doesn't mean everything and by that we can also say that grammy doesn't mean **** 

People still thinking that Katy is a total flop when, just days ago, she became the first female singer to had 6 videos on youtube with more than 1 billion views, and soon will be 7.

THANK YOU

16 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

ExCUUUUSE me, Dua was in her bag when she made “Physical” :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: “Leviatating” :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: “Love Again” :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: “Don’t Stop Now”:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:  

Get it together sis :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: Katy Perry has the money and potential to work with the best producers and make the best work and at the end of the day, she made an album like Smile :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: An album so basic and dated with a clown aesthetic that turned regular people off :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:Excuse u not

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block