Katy Perry's rumored 2021 Grammy submissions

Jordan Miller

10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Karma for being a horrible person and making fun of mental health.

Katy isnt a horrible person! :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She is extremely hard working, down to earth and sweet, she too has her own problems :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Why should she be put at a pedestal for a 4-year old bad-taste joke when everyone made fun of Britney back in 2007 :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She loves Britney :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Atleast, Katy apologized for the joke :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Katy isnt a horrible person! :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She is extremely hard working, down to earth and sweet, she too has her own problems :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Why should she be put at a pedestal for a 4-year old bad-taste joke when everyone made fun of Britney back in 2007 :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She loves Britney :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Atleast, Katy apologized for the joke :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She made these 'jokes' on multiple occasions over the years, it wasn't a one time thing.

You may say people made jokes in 2007, that may be true - however she did NOT makes these jokes in 2007, she made them years after when it was clearer to people mental health should be taken seriously and not joked about. Her continued mocking of Britney was disgusting, also her awful behaviour with other celebrities confirmed why I dislike her.

She did not specifically apologise for what she said about Britney on multiple occasions.

She's fake and i'm glad she's flopping like she deserves :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Do not reply trying to defend Katy because you do not have a leg to stand on.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She made these 'jokes' on multiple occasions over the years, it wasn't a one time thing.

You may say people made jokes in 2007, that may be true - however she did NOT makes these jokes in 2007, she made them years after when it was clearer to people mental health should be taken seriously and not joked about. Her continued mocking of Britney was disgusting, also her awful behaviour with other celebrities confirmed why I dislike her.

She did not specifically apologise for what she said about Britney on multiple occasions.

She's fake and i'm glad she's flopping like she deserves :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Do not reply trying to defend Katy because you do not have a leg to stand on.

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There. Cleared everything you say. Katy is an amazing and inspiring woman. She has battled through her toxic family, unfaithful husband, failure and struggles and the fruit has been beared. She is happy now, with a beautiful child and loving husband, and thats what she deserves...success and happiness. She is farr from fake :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

There. Cleared everything you say. Katy is an amazing and inspiring woman. She has battled through her toxic family, unfaithful husband, failure and struggles and the fruit has been beared. She is happy now, with a beautiful child and loving husband, and thats what she deserves...success and happiness. She is farr from fake :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I said she did not specifically apologise for what she said about Britney, she did not, she gave a generic apology not specifically apologising to Britney for her awful comments.

Anyway like I said do me the courtesy of not responding to me, because you're just proving her fans are Katy Klowns.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I can feel the jealous because yall mad that she is more relevant than Britney? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Also i'd prefer not to see more comments like this as per the rules, as it's pretty clear you purposely trolling about Britney would 'muddy' the community :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Incites Hate

• When an Exhaler clearly disrespects another Exhaler and/or purposefully sets out to dilute or muddy the community.

Blatant Disrespect

• When a member shows blatant disrespect and/or purposefully sets out to dilute or muddy the environment. 

I trust our conversation is now over :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

1 hour ago, Needleney said:

I really REALLY dont understand all the love for this album. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

ExCUUUUSE me, Dua was in her bag when she made “Physical” :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: “Leviatating” :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: “Love Again” :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: “Don’t Stop Now”:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:  

Get it together sis :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: Katy Perry has the money and potential to work with the best producers and make the best work and at the end of the day, she made an album like Smile :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: An album so basic and dated with a clown aesthetic that turned regular people off :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block